How can there be such a little goblin, it's so irritating.

"Hello, this is the soup base." Fang Tang came over with a cauldron, and when she looked up, she found that the guest was Qiao Xi, and she couldn't help being shocked.

"Tangtang, what a coincidence, are you doing a part-time job here?" Qiao Xi said with a smile.

Fang Tang was a little helpless and a little ashamed, she whispered: "It's here."

She noticed that there was a good-looking boy sitting next to Qiao Xi, "Are you and... friends coming to eat hot pot?"

She wanted to ask if it was her boyfriend, but she quickly stopped, worried that there would be a misunderstanding.

Qiao Xi glanced at Lu Huo, who was drooping her eyes. A smile flashed in her eyes, "Well, bring your boyfriend here. He hasn't eaten hot pot yet, and I want him to try it."

Lu Huo raised his eyes in shock.

Fang Tang widened her eyes, then looked at Qiao Xi, and then quietly glanced at her boyfriend. The two looked very well matched.

She whispered to Qiao Xi: "Many people like the side dishes here, I'll pack more for you later."

"Okay, thank you." Qiao Xi responded with a smile, and there was no disgust or contempt for her in his eyes.

After Fang Tang prepared the soup base, she was no longer embarrassed and ashamed. She smiled at Qiao Xi, "Then I'll go to work first."

"Okay."

After Fang Tang left, Qiao Xi turned to look at Lu Huo, only then did she realize that his waist was straight, his body was stiff, and his eyes were dark and deep, making it impossible to see through.

His low, hoarse voice had an almost incomprehensible meaning, "What you just said..."

Qiao Xi looked at him with a smile, waiting for him to speak.

The tips of the ears under the black short hair were red, and even his face was red. The boy's voice was a little more cautious and disbelieving, "Is it true?"

Qiao Xi asked him back, "What do you think?"

Lu Huo's thin eyelids trembled slightly, and his long eyelashes blocked the look in his eyes. From childhood to adulthood, what he has learned the most is not to be too delusional.

"You shouldn't have said that." The redness on Lu Huo's face faded little by little, and the light in his eyes sank, "Your classmates will take it seriously."

Qiao Xi smiled, "It's true."

She glared at him, "I held hands, hugged my body, and you kissed me. This is what boyfriends and girlfriends do. Do you want to play with me and be irresponsible?"

The girl looked at him reproachfully, and Lu Huo's cold and white handsome face flushed, "No."

"Then what are you struggling with?" Qiao Xi pointed at the teeth marks on his chin that she had bitten out, "Do you think I would bite other people casually?"

Lu Huo felt that the place where he was bitten burned and started to get hot.

On his chest, the beating sound kept on beating, and the corners of Lu Huo's mouth twitched uncontrollably.

He was like a fish living in a gutter, suddenly picked up and put into clean water, tasted sweet water, and met bright light.

If one day he is abandoned and thrown back into the gutter, the greedy one will die.

Qiao Xi hooked his hand with her fingertips, showing her possessiveness, "You will be mine from now on, and you can't let other girls approach you easily." His scourged face really worried her.