"Don't ask why, do you like it?"

What he lacks, she will give it to him and help him fill in one by one.

The coldness in the boy's eyes was blown away, he looked at the girl in front of him, "I'm not a child, I don't like this stuff."

On the top of the head, the small leaf buds that emerged swayed.

Qiao Xi did not dismantle him, but tied all the balloons in his hand to the side of the armrest of his wheelchair.

At this time, a slightly fat little boy ran over. He looked enviously at Lu Huo's wheelchair with so many little goldfish balloons tied to it, "I want balls."

He stood blankly, his eyes full of longing.

The little boy's mother came over. She stretched out her hand to take her son's hand and said angrily, "You kid, what are you doing looking at the balloon without blinking? If you want, ask your brother to get one."

"No, not a single one." Qiao Xi said with a smile, regardless of how embarrassed the other party was.

She was here, and no one could take away Lu Huo's things.

"Why are you so stingy, what do you care about with children?" The woman dragged her son away embarrassedly.

Qiao Xi leaned into Lu Huo's ear, her voice was soft and pleasant, "These balloons are all from my little Lu Huo, and no one will take them away."

The warm breath fell on the back of the ear, and under the sun, the tip of the boy's ear turned red.

Along the way, Lu Huo's wheelchair with many small goldfish balloons was very eye-catching. The most conspicuous thing was the bright and beautiful girl behind him. She pushed him and walked slowly, causing many pedestrians to look sideways.

Qiao Xi originally wanted to lead Lu Huo to the old grandma who invited him to eat buns, but after so many years, the small stall was gone.

She pushed Lu Huo and entered the pet store. After so many years, the store has traces of time, and the owner of the store has already changed.

"welcome."

The next second, the clerk's smile stopped, and all the cats in the store who were not caged were surrounded by the wheelchair, eager to lick the man in the wheelchair.

The kittens were not malicious, they seemed to like Lu Huo very much, and kept rubbing their heads against his trousers, trying to stick to him.

Qiao Xi was surprised when a cat jumped onto Lu Huo's thigh and rubbed against his arms. She couldn't help laughing, "Lu Huo, you are very popular."

The clerk looked surprised.

There are several cats who are usually arrogant to other customers and ignore them. Now the kittens are scrambling to jump on Lu Hu's body, wanting to be hugged by him, licking the dog like a dog, no, licking the cat!

Lu Huo's brows were tightened. He hated cats, "You pull them away."

Qiao Xi blinked, "You don't like cats?"

Lu Huo pursed his lips, he didn't like it at all!

Qiao Xi laughed badly and gloated, "I envy you being so popular with them."

Lu Huo looked at the sweet and mean girl outside the cat group. He stretched out his hand and pulled her into his arms. The cat on his lap jumped away in fright.

Qiao Xi was slightly stunned, and then her eyes were bright, and she fell into Lu Hu's arms with a smile. The energy bar on the back of her hand was bright, "You want to hug me."