Before the rich said that black energy is the resentment of people, can she understand that green energy is the belief of people.

She looked at Zhao Yuxi in front of her. Her golden-fingered heroine filter relies on the belief of sucking people?

No wonder the rich said that things that smell bad and take people's lives can't be bad?

Qiao Xi asked the rich again, "I absorb Lu Huo's golden energy, will it really not damage his life?"

Although she wants to live, she is not so selfish that she wants other people's lives in exchange.

The rich little girl's voice was full of affirmation, "Master, as long as you remove the black energy from Lu Huo's body, the golden energy will not disappear. You can't absorb the golden energy from Lu Huo's body, and it will have no effect on him."

Qiao Xi was relieved, "You said just now that Zhao Yuxi has become stinky again, is it because her system has been upgraded?" Does this mean that after she got green energy, someone died?

"Yes, when the other party's golden finger level reaches the tenth level, it will become a heartthrob. Everyone loves her madly, likes her, and listens to her words." The rich said: "Master, the other party's system is low-level, I I can hear their conversations."

Qiao Xi narrowed his eyes, "Are you a millionaire?"

"Master, I heard that bad system talking to the bad woman about the next goal." The rich little milky voice was full of excitement, "Master, you are going to save people."

Qiao Xi raised her eyebrows, "What Zhao Yuxi does has nothing to do with me."

She is also a short-lived person, and she still needs to rely on Lu Huo to save her life, so she has no time to care about how others are doing.

"However, Master, if you don't stop her, her system has risen to the tenth level and has become very powerful. At that time, everyone will only see her, they will only like her, and they will only listen to her."

Qiao Xi didn't answer.

She and Zhao Yuxi walked into the living room together.

Mother Qiao saw Zhao Yuxi for the first time, smiled and asked her where she was going, whether she was hungry, tired or not, full of concern. After a while, she regained her senses, as if she had just seen her daughter.

"Xiaoxi, you and Xixi came back together?" Mother Qiao looked a little guilty when she saw her daughter. Why did she just care about her niece and didn't find out that her daughter was there?

Qiao Xi shook his head.

Seeing her daughter's silent appearance, Mother Qiao was distressed and anxious, "What's the matter, is there any discomfort?"

"Mom, I'm fine."

The expression on Zhao Yuxi's face was not obvious, but she couldn't help but feel excited.

Her golden finger has been upgraded to the second level, and she can see the effect now. The aunt who has always loved her daughter, the first person to care about her is her. In the last life, she was stupid and kept chasing after Huo Yu, so that the golden finger was not upgraded, and the effect was very small. Only when she was reborn did she realize the importance of the golden finger.

Back in the room, Qiao Xi fell silent.

Because she has golden energy, Zhao Yuxi's golden fingers have no effect on her, but the people around her are different.

If Zhao Yuxi continues to upgrade, I am afraid that everyone will not only see that only Zhao Yuxi is in her eyes, but will also obey her words. Thinking of this, Qiao Xi's eyes completely sank.