Hearing this, Butler Lu noticed that Lu Huo did not apply the medicine.

After Lu Hu's matter was resolved yesterday, Mr. Lu returned to the banquet, and the others were busy entertaining the guests. No one thought of delivering medicine to Lu Hu.

Butler Lu said quickly, "Master, I'll go get the medicine." After saying that, he walked out of the small house quickly.

Lu Huo looked at Qiao Xi, "You can go."

Qiao Xi pretended that she couldn't hear the coldness in the other party's tone. It took only one hour to absorb 1% of the energy. The longer she stayed by Lu Hu's side, the longer her life would last.

Lu Huo was like a large power bank, charging her, so why would she want to leave easily.

Qiao Xi shook his head, "I'm here today to apologize to you. Now I haven't done anything, so I can't just leave, otherwise, I'll die of guilt."

Qiao Xi lied to him. Although she felt sorry for him, she would forget about it in a blink of an eye.

Lu Huo's expression was very light, "It has nothing to do with me if you die of guilt."

Not long after, the housekeeper came in with the medicine, "Master Huo, this is an ointment for trauma."

"Um."

Butler Lu had something to do, so he gave Lu Huo the medicine and left.

The room fell silent.

"Lu Huo, I can help you with the medicine." Qiao Xizhengchou had no excuse to stay, now the opportunity has come.

She blinked, Shui Ying's black eyes full of sincerity, "You don't accept my apology, I can do something for you as compensation."

Lu Huo looked at her, as if he had heard something funny, his beautiful thin lips curled slightly, "Will you help me?"

Qiao Xi nodded sincerely, "You have wounds on your face and neck, I can help you." He was injured because of her, and she should help him.

The most important thing is that Lu Huo's injury will take at least a few days to heal, and she just took this opportunity to get close to him!

She took the opportunity to step forward and approached Lu Huo, and her energy bar instantly lit up a little.

Qiao Xi blinked her big beautiful eyes, and her voice was soft, as if she was still cautious, "I just want to make up for you, I will leave after applying the medicine, I promise not to bother you."

Lu Huo's thin lips twitched, like a wicked cub, he deliberately threw the ointment on the ground, "Whatever you want."

Qiao Xi picked up the ointment. Compared to being able to continue his life, this little trouble was nothing at all.

She smiled and said to Lu Huo, "There are no cotton swabs here, I'll go wash my hands first."

Walking into the bathroom, Qiao Xi found that the energy bar on the back of her hand had disappeared. Sure enough, if it was more than one meter, it would not be able to absorb Lu Huo's energy.

She saw an oversized bathtub installed in the bathroom, taking up almost half the area.

The rich and indignant said, "Master, Lu Huo is so fierce to you."

Qiao Xi didn't care, "If you want to get something from others, you have to give."

After washing her hands, she quickly walked back to Lu Huo's side, and the energy bar appeared again.

Squeezing the ointment on his fingertips, Qiao Xi bent down and approached Lu Huo. The distance between the two was very close, and she could clearly see herself in Lu Huo's eyes.