Chapter 2

Hearing the words of getting rich, Qiao Xi was a little stunned.

She asked, "How to absorb?"

At this time, she saw an icon on the back of her hand. The shape was the same as the battery icon displayed on the mobile phone. There was a little gold in the small battery, and the number: 0.01% was displayed next to it.

Qiao Xi blinked, and she found that Lu Huo also had a small battery icon on the back of his hand, "Lu Huo also?"

The rich told her: "This is an energy bar, gold represents positive energy, and black is negative energy."

Qiao Xi saw that the energy bar on Lu Huo's hand showed 20% of golden energy, and the remaining 80% was actually black energy.

"Master, the golden energy on Lu Huo's body is gradually transforming into black energy. The black energy is more and more, and when the golden energy disappears, you have no way to continue your life. Therefore, the master needs to eliminate the black energy on Lu Huo's body."

Sure enough, there is nothing in the world for nothing.

"How to remove it?"

"The owner will know in the future." The rich was embarrassed to tell the owner that it was a novice, and he didn't know it for the time being.

Its brother Bawang told it that in front of the master, if you don't understand, you have to pretend to understand, otherwise you will be rejected by the master if you are too stupid, and you will be hungry in the future. It does not want to be hungry as often as the rich.

Qiao Xi: "I absorb Lu Huo's golden energy, will it affect him?"

Fu Fu replied obediently: "Master, don't worry, it won't have any effect on Lu Hu, the closer you are to Lu Hu, the faster you can absorb gold energy, and it cannot be absorbed beyond one meter."

This means that Qiao Xi needs to stay within one meter of Lu Huo.

Butler Lu said, "Master, Miss Qiao is looking for you."

Lu Huo sat in a wheelchair with a cold face.

Qiao Xi took the initiative to greet him: "Lu Huo, hello, my name is Qiao Xi."

His beautiful black eyes were clean and clear, and he looked at her quietly. Qiao Xi remembered the scene when she was drunk and fell ill yesterday.

At that time, she had a heart attack and found that when she was close to him, her heart would stop throbbing. She wanted to be comfortable. Not only did she sit on Lu Hu's lap, but her body rubbed against him recklessly.

No matter how thick-skinned Qiao Xi was, he was also a little embarrassed, "I was drunk yesterday, and I was punished by you. I'm really sorry."

Lu Huo's tone was very light, "Apologizing is helpful?"

Qiao Xi knew that apology was really useless, she said softly, "Your injuries are all because of me, I can make up for you."

Lu Huo refused: "No need."

The other party is clear and cold, with a cold attitude, and it is not easy to contact.

Qiao Xi didn't care, her eyes fell on his face.

Lu Huo's complexion was cold and white, and the red marks on his face were dazzling. There were scars on his neck and even his collarbone, and the long red marks barely penetrated into his collar.

Obviously, Mr. Lu showed no mercy to the grandson of Lu Huo.

"Lu Huo, you haven't applied the medicine yet?" Qiao Xi was surprised.