Chapter1

The scene in front of me became blurred.

Qiao Xi's head was dizzy, and her chest throbbed with pain, which made her face pale.

She clutched her chest, pushed open the front door, and a tall figure sat in the yard.

Qiao Xi walked towards each other quickly, "Help me..."

Before she could say anything, she stomped her feet and threw herself forward in embarrassment.

Qiao Xi fell on the other side, and the cold and firm touch came, and the twitching pain in her chest was instantly relieved.

Uncontrollably, her body unconsciously approached the other, greedy for the coolness on his body.

[Starts to absorb energy. 】

"What?" Xiaomayin's voice came from Qiao Xi's mind.

The pain in her heart was completely relieved, and she raised her head blankly to look at the other party, and she saw a face with outstanding clarity, so that she could see the extreme.

The other's dark eyes looked at her quietly.

"Are you talking to me?" Qiao Xi asked.

The figure in the wheelchair said, "Go away."

Qiao Xi's pale complexion slowly recovered, the snow white revealed a faint blush of drunkenness, bright and beautiful, she subconsciously shook her head, "Don't roll, feel comfortable."

He was so cool and comfortable, leaning on him, she was no longer uncomfortable.

Clinging to the hem of the other party's clothes, Qiao Xi held on to it, rubbing her head in the other party's arms recklessly, "Let me lean on you."

Her voice was soft, soft and soft, with a slightly upward tone at the end, which was so sweet that it made one's bones brittle.

The figure in the wheelchair bowed his head, his face was expressionless, and one by one he opened her fingers that were pulling the hem of his clothes.

"Pain." Qiao Xi's beautiful brows frowned slightly, and the drunk man blamed the other party for some reason, "You hurt my hand."

Lu Huo frowned and shook off Qiao Xi's hand.

"Master, absorb a little more." Xiaomayin sounded again, with inexplicable excitement.

Qiao Xi turned her head sideways and looked at him suspiciously, "What are you talking about?"

The expression on Lu Huo's face was very light, and he reached out and pushed her away.

When pushed away, Qiao Xi subconsciously put his arms around each other's neck, and the two fell from the wheelchair at the same time.

"Ah." Qiao Xi was pressed down, the girl's body was the most soft and delicate, how could she withstand such a heavy pressure, her eyes were red with pain.

When the crowd came, they happened to see the man pressing on Qiao Xi, burying his head in her shoulder, very ambiguous, and Qiao Xi's eyes were red, as if he was bullied to the point of crying.

"Xiao Xi!"

Her daughter was pressed by a strange man, her face was in pain, and her collar was wide open. Mother Qiao was so shocked that blood flowed all over her body, and her voice trembled with anger, "What are you doing to my daughter?"

Lu Huo put his hands on the ground and raised his upper body. Before he could drag his legs to get up, someone had already stepped forward and pulled him aside.