Chapter 169: (1)

Big brother?

What a strange name!

Da Qiao looked at the black brick in front of him curiously.

Huo Chi watched her blinking big eyes, looking like a curious, cute baby, so he smiled and stuffed her eldest brother into her hand.

Big Brother fell into his hands, heavy, estimated to weigh more than a pound, really a brick worthy of the name.

"Brother Huo Chi, what exactly is this thing?"

Da Qiao still didn't understand this so-called "Big Brother".

Huo Chi pulled her onto her lap and sat down, wrapping her hand around her slender waist: "It's a mobile phone. With this thing, you can answer calls from the other party no matter when and where you are. It will bring a lot of convenience to people's life and work!"

There are too many fixed-line telephones, and they must wait in one place, but most people have to go to work or go out to do things, and it is impossible to stay in one place forever.

Although the BP machine can solve this problem to a certain extent, it also has limitations. For example, the BP machine must transmit information through the paging station. If the paging station is off work, the information will not be transmitted, and the other party receives the information. No phone around is useless.

The mobile phone solves this problem well.

He predicted that the emergence of Big Brother will not only bring great convenience to people's life and work, but also bring the country's communications into a new era!

"Mobile phone? Brother Huo Chi, according to you, this thing is simply amazing!"

Da Qiao was held on his lap by him, and at first he was very uncomfortable, but when he popularized her with a mobile phone, her mind was drawn to this new thing again.

Huo Chi rubbed her hand lightly on her waistline and nodded absent-mindedly: "Yes, it's amazing."

He felt that he was a little bit self-conscious. He originally only wanted to hug her, but now that she got close to him, with a soft person in his arms, he felt... he wanted to do something bad.

Da Qiao didn't notice his abnormality, and turned his eldest brother up and down to look at it: "Brother Huo Chi, if there is only one elder brother, it will be really convenient for everyone to contact him in the future."

For example, if she is in school, if she misses him, she can call him directly instead of going to the small shop to call.

The most inconvenient thing about small shops is that there are often many people in small shops. When someone makes a call, everyone’s eyes will be on the person who called. It’s impossible for people to say a few private words. I can only hang up all the time.

But if she had this thing, she could hide in a corner and say anything to him.

Thinking about it, I really look forward to it.

Huo Chi chuckled softly: "It will take at least ten years to achieve this with a mobile phone. Let’s say that the price is about 20,000 yuan. This does not include the network fee, which means buying such a mobile phone. Phone, you have to prepare at least 25,000 yuan, how many people do you think can afford it?"

Twenty-five thousand yuan! !

"Why is it so expensive?" Da Qiao was speechless when he heard this number!

Huo Chi said quietly: "Technology is expensive. When technology advances and the economy goes up, the price will come down. Only a very small number of people can own a mobile phone in a short time."