Chapter 34

Mother Fang's waist was sprained, and it was still very serious, and the noise of killing pigs continued all the way.

Some people think Mrs. Fang deserves it!

Her mouth is so stinky, Da Qiao would curse people and thunder if she didn't drink water. Look, God can't stand it anymore!

A daughter-in-law named Xinghua rolled her eyes and said in a strange way: "Do you think it is weird? Both Fang Xiaojuan and Mrs. Fang only happened after they met Da Qiao. Tsk tsk tsk, Da Qiao's child is really evil. It's so bad, whoever is close to her is unlucky!

Liu Cuihua said: "I played Fang Xiaojuan, and I was there when Madam Fang had an accident. You might as well say that they were my fault!

Several women nodded one after another: "We were all present at the time, and we didn't see anything wrong with us."

Xinghua gritted his teeth with anger.

She didn't actually want to target Da Qiao.

Back then, she was interested in Qiao Zhenmin, but Qiao Xiuzhi didn't like her. Later Qiao Zhenmin married the ugly woman Chen Qiaoqiao, and she became more unwilling.

It's just that she didn't dare to confront Liu Cuihua directly.

If you offend the Wang family, her mother-in-law will beat her with a rolling pin to keep her from getting out of bed for three days and three nights!

She turned around angrily, raised the **** and smashed it down against a piece of soil. The soil was smashed away, but the **** didn't hold back the strength and hit her instep.

"Ouch!" She screamed in pain, and when she looked down, she immediately yelled out a pig cry like Mrs. Fang, "Bleeding, my feet are bleeding!"

Everyone looked at it.

Oops, this is terrible, just all of a sudden, the blood stained the cloth shoes red.

But she deserves it herself, loosening the soil, so what did she do with so much effort?

Only one injured and left, and now another one!

After Wang Shuisheng knew it, his face was as stinky as a stinking ditch.

Da Qiao saw that her grandma was injured, but he didn't worry about her in his heart. To her, Mrs. Fang was no different from a stranger.

Qiao Xiuzhi heard an accident over there from a distance, and when Da Qiao came over, she glanced at her and said, "Why are you here to bring water? Where's your cousin?"

Da Qiao handed the kettle over and said softly: "I am coming here by myself. I haven't seen my grandpa and grandma for a long time. I miss you."

Spring ploughing was too hard, and she was afraid that her father and mother would not be able to stand it, so she had cast jade beads in the water they drank these days.

The white and tender little dumpling stared at you like a pair of deer, and said softly that he missed you. Who can stand it?

Qiao Xiuzhi felt soft and took off the straw hat from her head and fanned her while saying: "The water is here, then you go back quickly, don't come out at noon in the future, just let your cousin come and bring water. "

When the people around heard this, they felt that Qiao Xiuzhi was indeed a strange thing.

There is only one grandson in Qiao's family, Anping. Qiao Xiuzhi doesn't care for her grandson, but instead loves her granddaughter. No wonder the country's resentment is upset.

Da Qiao replied softly, thinking about it and tilting his head again: "Master, milk, I'll go back to make mung bean soup for you, and wait for you to drink after work!"