Chapter 134

Da Qiao originally wanted to find Huo Chi's brother for lunch, but she was surrounded by the enthusiastic classmates next door.

Cai Runan, who was in the same dormitory, also decisively abandoned other roommates and classmates, and ran over to look for her like a tail.

In Cai Runan's words, if her grades didn't allow her, she would immediately transfer to the Department of Finance and Economics!

It is a pity that her mathematics, physics and chemistry scores are not good. She just wants to change the department, and her parents will not agree.

So gradually, their dormitory was divided into three groups.

Wang Xianxian, Chen Xiaolan, and Song Yulian formed a small group.

Chen Xiaolan originally liked Da Qiao better, but Wang Xianxian was generous and gave them snacks from time to time, and heard that she had relatives in the Education Bureau, so in the end she chose to become Wang Xianxian's "good friend".

On the contrary, she felt that Da Qiao was too stingy and stingy. Wearing such modern clothes, a watch is said to be about a thousand smaller. But after coming to the dormitory for several days, she never asked them to eat!

Sure enough, her mother was right, some rich people just got stingy as the richer!

In her opinion, Da Qiao is such a person, so she should be good friends with Wang Xianxian!

Although Wang Xianxian has a bad temper, he is generous at any rate!

As for the rest of Xu Chunjuan, she doesn't know anyone very well.

She was either studying or going out of school every day, and she didn't come back until late, but no one knew where she was or what she was going to do.

Also, Xu Chunjuan and Wang Xianxian are in different majors. She is the only Japanese department in the dormitory, and the other four are in English department.

Da Qiao didn't know what her roommate thought, and even if she knew it, she didn't bother to pay attention to it.

As for Chen Xiaolan’s stinginess, he didn’t invite the people in the dormitory to eat. The people in the dormitory did not invite them except Wang Xianxian. After just coming to school for a few days, there are so many things every day. Whoever has time to buy things and bribe them .

The most important thing is that she didn't see the need. Her money only wanted to spend on relatives and friends. She didn't want to spend a penny on those who are weird.

Da Qiao didn't want to pay attention to them, but Wang Xianxian just got into the bar with her.

On this day, she picked up the thermos and was ready to fetch water.

Seeing this, Cai Ruan hurriedly jumped up from the bed: "Wait, I will go too."

Wang Xianxian also followed up and said, "Da Qiao, you are going to fetch water, so by the way, help me fetch a pot and come back."

"And me!" Song Yulian yelled as she lay on the bed.

Cai Ruan suddenly exploded: "What are you doing? Are you bullying Da Qiao alone?"

After the thermos was filled with water, the weight was very heavy, and it took a long way to come back from the place where she fetched water. Every time she came back from fetching water, she felt that her arm was exhausted.

But now these two people actually want Da Qiao to get three bottles of water alone. Isn't this embarrassing?

Song Yulian curled her lips and said, "Who is bullying her? It's just a matter of effort. If she doesn't want to refuse directly, it's a good thing that Xianxian usually gives her snacks, or imported snacks like chocolate!"