Chapter 114

Since Chu Shengmei figured it out that day, her whole spirit changed immediately.

She no longer stays alone in the house sadly, nor does she eat or drink all day long.

She tried to get herself out bit by bit, bit by bit to return to normal.

When her brother and sister-in-law suddenly figured it out, they were very surprised and curious at the same time.

However, in order not to irritate her, both of them were very empathetic and chose not to ask why.

Thinking of the stupid thing she did that day, she actually had no face to say it, and at the same time she was very grateful that Qiao Zhenmin not only saved her life, but also helped her keep the secret.

When she came this time, she heard her brother say that Qiao Zhenmin is having financial difficulties and he wants to apply for a loan in Nanshan County.

Qiao Zhenmin opened the door pretending to be awake, and stretched out and yawned, "Hey, Katsumi, why are you here? I just woke up."

In recent years, various provinces, cities and towns have been seeking development. In order to encourage entrepreneurship, some local governments have actively supported merchant loans. Among them, Nanshan County has the best loan preferential policies.

So he came to Nanshan County last week and rented a house here, planning to put the company here in the future.

When Chu Shengmei heard what he said, she glanced over his shiny hair and pursed her lips and smiled: "Brother Zhenmin sleeps and uses wax to make his hair. This habit is really special!"

Qiao Zhenmin: "..."

A rush of blood surged up, and his face suddenly turned red into Guan Gong.

Looking at him like this, Chu Shengmei laughed more and more.

The spring sunshine casts down from the eaves, and her bright red lips are like delicate red roses in the sunshine, attracting people's eyes.

Qiao Zhenmin looked at her smiling like a flower, and the throbbing that night came back again, staring straight at her face.

Chu Shengmei laughed for a while before she stopped, and said a little embarrassed: "I'm sorry Brother Zhenmin, I didn't mean to..."

Qiao Zhenmin grinned and said: "It's okay, smile whenever you want, and you look good when you smile."

When these words came out, the two of them were stunned at the same time.

Qiao Zhenmin couldn't wait to slap himself. He just thought about the latter sentence in his heart, but he didn't want to say it.

Who knows, looking at her face, she said it unknowingly!

Chu Shengmei's pale face rose with two blushes, and she coughed: "Thank you for the compliment. By the way, I have something to tell Brother Zhenmin when I come over this time."

Qiao Zhenmin quickly moved her body away and let her in: "You come in quickly, I'll bring you a cup of tea."

He said that he hurriedly turned around and walked towards the kitchen. Who knows he didn't take two steps, he staggered under his feet, he almost fell enough to eat shit!

At this point, Qiao Zhenmin felt a little desperate for himself.

He wanted to make a good impression in front of her, but he was stupid from the beginning!

When Chu Shengmei saw this, she wanted to laugh again.

Having known each other for so many years, it was the first time that she discovered that Brother Zhenmin was such an "interesting" person.