Chapter 28

"Puff--"

Wanchunju couldn't help laughing.

She didn't understand why her men admired her mother-in-law so much before, but now she understands a bit.

It's so cool to see her mother-in-law bashing people! ! !

Mother-in-law, **** her and **** her!

Qiao Hongmei blushed like a cooked shrimp on a pie, angry and hateful: "Mom!"

Chen Qiaoqiao smiled, thinking that it would be useless to call the empress dowager at this time!

Qiao Xiuzhi and Xue Chuan have adopted a stocking attitude toward the discipline of several children from childhood to most.

As long as they don't commit crimes and do not be lazy and become a drag on others, their husband and wife will basically not care about them.

But Qiao Hongmei is a wonderful flower.

Since she was a child, she has had a lot of hearts and eyes, and the family is living, she froze like a palace fight, and she would like to be happy when there is no peace at home!

She and Xue Chuan found out and gave her a severe lesson. She only converged a lot, but Hongmei was like a tree with a crooked neck. It crooked all the way and couldn't twist it.

Take the second child as an example.

Before Qiao Zhenjun was paralyzed, Qiao Hongmei often asked him to make furniture for herself. Qiao Zhenjun was embarrassed to ask her sister for money, so she had to pay for the subsidy by herself. For this, Fang Xiaojuan did not quarrel with him.

After she and Xue Chuan knew about it, they didn't say anything. After all, is one willing to fight and the other to suffer?

But Qiao Zhenjun has been paralyzed until now, and Qiao Hongmei has never come back to visit, let alone bring people back!

You can't be too selfish, and you can't be too Qiao Hongmei!

The atmosphere was awkward.

At this moment, a milky voice came from the door: "Milk, Lord, your little cutie is here again!"

The voice fell to the ground, wearing a round red big Qiao Tuanzi kicking his short legs and appeared at the door.

There were two small tugging sticks on her head, which looked like two small **** hanging on her head from a distance. They trembled and trembled as she walked, so cute.

Qiao Xiuzhi had just kept her face straight. As soon as she heard the milky voice of Xiao Tuanzi's milk, her face immediately blossomed, and a smile bloomed at the corner of her mouth, making Qiao Hongmei's eyes dumbfounded.

She can't wait to turn around, wanting to see who is capable of this.

But when she saw Da Qiao, she was stunned.

The little girl walking towards them was wearing a little red cotton-padded jacket, her small face was flushed, her lips were red and her teeth were white, her **** grape-like eyes were bright and energetic, and she was very beautiful.

She felt that the little girl was familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had seen it for a while: "Mom, whose child is this little girl? Why do you call you and Dad that way?"

Wan Chunju glanced at her strangely: "Hongmei, your eyes are okay, don't you recognize Da Qiao?"

Qiao Hongmei was choked to death: "..."

Can you blame her for this?

The little girl in front of her was white and tender, where was she stuttering like that little girl with a sallow face and yellow hair?