Chapter 106

The Qiao family's move to town is naturally not a whim.

This is a deliberate decision.

Before making this decision, the two brothers Qiao Zhenjun and Qiao Zhenmin went home and told their parents about the next plan.

Qiao Zhenjun and Qiao Zhenmin are going to open a small shop in the town, they sell some daily necessities, and they have everything to eat, such as firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, sweets, biscuits and snacks, as well as various local specialties, but they will sell everything they need in daily life .

Candies, biscuits, and snacks can be purchased directly with the food factory, and they have discussed with the factory manager before they go home.

Because the two brothers worked hard and worked hard, and the Shen family had a relationship, the factory manager had a very good impression of the two brothers, and he only hesitated and agreed.

Because buying goods directly from the factory not only saves transportation costs, but also saves intermediate costs. In this way, what they save is their profits.

As for the local specialties, they were purchased by Qiao Zhenmin when they were delivered, and other people who were drivers were asked to help them, and they were very happy to help them when they returned.

To open a small shop, in fact, as long as two adults replace shifts, it's just that Qiao Zhenmin doesn't have a wife, so Lin Hui will definitely not be able to do it alone.

In this way, they need their parents to help, but if the second and fifth rooms are moved to the town, wouldn't it be true that there are only people in the big room and one room?

Over the years, Qiao Zhenjun and Qiao Zhenmin have worked in the town. Thanks to their elder brother Qiao Zhenguo for taking care of their parents.

Especially Qiao Zhenmin. He is away all year round and his daughter is raised in his hometown. Although the family hasn't been separated yet, if he meets that kind of caressing elder brother, he can't worry about putting his daughter in his hometown.

So now they are going to the town to develop, naturally they can't leave their eldest brother behind, they want to develop and everyone will develop together!

In recent years, the two brothers are not just getting dead wages in the town. Before they used to secretly sell things on the black market, so they saved a lot of money. Now they move to the town with their family. Within half a year, even if there is no income, the economy will not be There is too much burden.

Qiao Xiuzhi and Xue Chuan repeatedly confirmed with them: "Are you really willing to share the income of the small shop with your elder brother?"

Qiao Zhenmin and Qiao Zhenjun nodded together.

In this way, the income of the small shop will be divided into four, their parents and their three brothers each have a share, although the income is less, they feel comfortable.

The brothers clearly settled the accounts, how many brothers and sisters fell apart because of the money, and even stayed out of each other because of the money. Qiao Xiuzhi and Xue Chuan were very relieved to hear that the two sons were willing to support the eldest son.

When Qiao Zhenguo knew that his two younger brothers were willing to take care of him and asked their family to move to town, he happily said to his daughter-in-law: "Back then, you always wanted to separate the family. If you do, you have to stay alone now. The country is lonely forever!"

Wan Chunju: "...Even if you are really separated, won't you be left behind?"

Qiao Zhenguo smiled and said, "Of course not. I will go wherever my parents go. Even if they are divided, I will follow along. The children will naturally take them there. So if you come and go, you will be the only one left."