Chapter 48

Some people originally just followed the past to watch the excitement by the river, but now they decide not to go!

The gossip here is fresher and more popular!

They surrounded Qiao Zhen's regiment: "Qiao's second child, why are you all right suddenly?"

"Yes, yes, didn't the doctors say that it won't be okay even if you have an operation?"

"Yes, that's right, I listened to the doctor in the same way back then, and the doctor said that you can only lie in bed in your entire life!"

Many villagers and the production team leader sent Qiao Zhenjun to the town hospital together. They heard what the doctor said, so they were so shocked now.

Qiao Zhenjun scratched his head and said sternly, "I don't know. I didn't feel the lumbar spine pain anymore a while ago. Later, my legs started to feel sensation. Over the past month, I've been practicing walking, but I still can't. Go for too long."

"The front line begins, when is the front line?" A Holmes villager broke the casserole and asked to the end.

Qiao Zhenjun was taken aback, and said vaguely: "I don't remember this very clearly. We are about to have lunch, we have to leave first."

After speaking, he helped his brother's arm and walked away.

The opinions of a few villagers are still unfinished.

Holmes villager said: "I bet on a cucumber, Qiao's second child should only start to get better after divorcing Fang Xiaojuan!"

"how do you know?"

The Holmes villager said: "Have you forgotten? When Qiao's second child and Fang Xiaojuan divorced, the pear trees that hadn't bloomed in Qiao's courtyard in seven or eight years blossomed. The pear trees bloom in winter. What an abnormal thing!"

"I remember that, I even went to the Qiao's courtyard to see it. The pear blossoms are really blooming!"

"I've been to see it too, and I heard that the results have come out recently, and I will probably eat it in a while!"

"I don't know how many people will ask for Qiao's then, will they be willing?"

"What dream!" Holmes villager coughed, "After Fang Xiaojuan left, it was reported that the hen who hadn't lay eggs for several months had re-layed eggs in Qiao's family. Later, Qiao's child stuttered better, and there was still some pork. On that day, Qiao's family had an extra 30 catties of pork!"

Thinking of 30 kilograms of pork, everyone's saliva is almost down again.

"But a lot of bad things have happened to Qiao's family. Look at the five children, two of them are divorced. I heard that Qiao's fifth wife is going to be divorced now. What good is that?"

The Holmes villager sneered: "Whose family has nothing to do? According to me, the Qiao family has broken the relationship with the Fang family. It is the smartest one. Look at the Fang family's broken things one after another, endless, the Wang family picks it up. Going back with such a broken shoe, there will be trouble in the future!"

Qiao Zhenjun took his brother's hand to the Qiao's old home.

When everyone saw him like this, they all stood up in shock.

Qiao Xiuzhi was the first to recover, with a surprised expression on her face: "Second, your legs..."

Qiao Zhenjun smiled and said, "Mom, I can walk on my legs. I felt it before. I just wanted to surprise everyone, so I never told you!"

Even if Qiao Zhenmin was full of sadness, he was really happy for him now that his second brother could stand up!

Da Qiao rushed over, hugged her father's leg, raised his head and smiled: "Dad, you can walk!"