Chapter 129

When everyone heard Qiao Zhenguo's words, they were startled, and then burst into laughter.

Everyone thinks this couple is so funny and too hard. In order to make the guests laugh, they don't even want their own faces!

Most people think that Qiao Zhenguo said this to entertain everyone, not that Wanchunju actually fart.

But Wanchunju was still so angry!

This **** man, she really can't wait to strangle him!

She is going to be the mother of a big singer. When Xiao Dongyun becomes popular, what should we do if everyone tells that she has a fart mother?

She was trembling with anger, and suddenly her inspiration flashed. She felt that it was better for everyone to make a fool of yourself.

So she stepped forward and pushed Qiao Zhenguo away, yelling with her hands on his hips: "My man, he sleeps and snorts, his fart is loud and smelly, and his feet are smelly, and his shoes smell even more smelly than salted fish, ten meters. Yuan will be smoked to death by him!"

"Hahahaha... laughed at me!"

When everyone saw their husband and wife hurt each other, they laughed more and more.

This couple should do cross talk!

Qiao Zhenguo didn't get angry when he was told, and laughed with everyone: "Yes, I just snorted, but my wife snorted louder than me, and she fell into a pig **** pit!"

Wan Chunju’s anger, I spelled it today: "You still...you...you still sleep with me who fell into the pig **** pit!"

Ma Dan, she's stinky, right? Then he sleeps with her more stink!

"Hahahahaha... this boss and his wife are going to laugh at me!"

"Oh, I was in a bad mood today, but now I am in a good mood, I decided to come here often for dinner in the future!"

"Me too, I want to let my relatives and friends come back, I didn't expect that there will be cross talks with my meal, great!

Others in the Qiao family: "..."

Qiao Xiuzhi almost rolled his eyes to the sky, these idiots!

Xiao Dongyun is not famous yet, if she becomes famous in the future, these idiots will definitely follow the "red" all over the world!

In order not to let them continue to be embarrassed, Qiao Xiuzhi quickly called them into the kitchen to help wash the vegetables!

Qiao Zhenguo nodded in haha.

Looking at his heartless look, Wan Chunju became more and more angry: "You **** man, I want to divorce you, Dong Yun and me!"

The youngest daughter is about to become a big singer, she only needs to hold the youngest daughter in her hands, and she will wear gold and silver for the rest of her life, and she is not afraid of anything.

Qiao Zhenguo was taken aback and nodded: "That's okay, we brothers and sisters, except for the fourth sister who was later found, the others are all divorced, but I have not, I always feel rejected, in this case, then we tomorrow Just go for a divorce!"

After the divorce, maybe he can find a better remarry.

Wanchunju: "………………"

In the next moment, her tears "swish", one by one falling down.

Then he cried out with a "wow": "God, I am no longer alive! I have children for this **** man. Now that I am old and yellow, he is going to abandon me and I am no longer alive!"