Chapter 54

"Sister, why are you here alone?" Xiao Qiao walked over and asked.

Da Qiao looked back and saw his sister walking towards her, and said softly: "I'm waiting for my cousin and cousin to go home together."

She said and looked at her sister.

She used to think that her younger sister was very good-looking, with fair skin and big round eyes. She was very well-behaved when she didn't smile, and she made people feel sweet when she smiled.

But now, it seems that this feeling is gone.

My sister is wearing last year's old clothes. The clothes are not clean, and can even be said to be a little dirty, especially the area on the sleeves, which is black. I don't know how long it has not been washed.

Her face is no longer as red and tender as before, but a little sallow, and there are even dark circles under her eyes!

What's wrong with sister?

Xiao Qiao is indeed having a bad time!

Not only does she have to go to school now, she has to get up to make breakfast every morning before dawn, sweep the floor and feed the chickens. If she doesn't do this, she can only go to school hungry.

After going back from school, she still has no time to spare, she still has to continue doing housework, if she doesn't do it, then she can only wait to be scolded!

Her mother said, if she doesn't do housework, then don't go to school, anyway, girls don't need to read so many books, sooner or later they will be married!

She almost exploded when she heard it!

She couldn't understand that before her mother was so precious, she was a little prodigy, but now even if she takes the initiative to mention it, her mother doesn't take it seriously!

Xiao Qiao didn't understand that the child prodigy is just the icing on the cake. When there is not enough to eat, especially when it comes to self-interest, the child prodigy is just like a fart, and it won't work!

It's a pity that she doesn't understand.

In the last life, Xiao Qiao was a fifteen or sixteen-year-old junior high school student. Although she lived to be in her thirties, she had been "contained" in that fool's body for more than ten years, so whether it was IQ It's still emotional intelligence, she hasn't made any progress at all.

On the contrary, because she couldn't communicate with anyone for more than ten years, and she often had to face the fact that she was ridiculed by others, her personality and psychology had long been distorted.

"Sister, we haven't been together for a long time, will you go back with me today?"

At this time, Xiao Qiao looked at Da Qiao with red lips and white teeth, his eyes flushed with jealousy, but he still had to try to pretend to be sisterly friendly.

Da Qiao glanced at her and shook his head without hesitation: "No, I made an appointment with my cousin and cousin. If they can't see me, they will definitely be anxious!"

Xiao Qiao gritted his teeth with anger, but said with a smile on his face: "There are a lot of wild fruits growing on the back mountain, sister, before my cousin and cousin have come back, why don't you go pick some back with me?"

There are indeed some wild fruits growing on the back mountain, but the mountain road over there is rugged, and most adults do not let children pass.

She wanted to lead Da Qiao over, and then took the opportunity to push her down the cliff. If she couldn't help it, she would be stoned to death!