Chapter 76

When Wang Shuisheng heard the voice of her holding her throat, he couldn't help frowning.

This year's educated youths are really not easy to lead, especially female educated youths!

Before Ye Zhenzhen hooked up with his fifth brother, and the two together killed Fang Xiaojuan. His fifth brother committed suicide by jumping into the river. Fang Xiaojuan had no children, and she must pay a price as a client.

Under his testimony, she paid Fang Xiaojuan two hundred yuan, and then he used the relationship to transfer her to a remote production team. Ye Zhenzhen felt ashamed, so she didn't dare to resist.

After Ye Zhenzhen left, she was a good friend of hers for a while, but she didn't expect that she would start to be a demon again at this moment.

Seeing that her eyes could not stick to his third brother, he couldn't help but want to shake his head. Why are the current female educated youths bolder than one?

Da Zhi walked up, and deliberately walked to Wang Yansheng's side, showing him a smile that she thought was sweet and innocent.

Wang Yansheng passed directly past her, without even giving half of his eyes.

In his opinion, this female educated youth who keeps sending him Qiubo is just an irrelevant person. Since it is irrelevant, why bother to waste his expression with her?

"..."

A Zhi's face was red and white, and his head was about to fall off with embarrassment.

Wang Yansheng stepped off the stage and walked in the direction of Qiao's station with his long legs.

Qiao Hongxia's heart was beating frantically again, bang bang bang!

What does he want to do, so many people are watching, wouldn't he want to come over and talk to her?

Qiao Hongxia bit her lower lip, so nervous that her heart was about to jump out.

Da Qiao said: "San Aunt, your face is so red, are you uncomfortable?"

Qiao Hongxia did not expect to be caught by a child: "The third aunt is okay, but the weather is a bit hot."

Qiao Xiuzhi glanced at her calmly and said nothing.

Wang Yansheng walked over, his gaze swept across his **** red face, and then stood beside Qiao Zhenguo.

Qiao Zhenguo felt that the third child was really strange. He didn't go to so many places, so he ran to squeeze his place with him.

Wang Yansheng smiled at him and said: "I just said about changing Chinese herbal medicines. Brother Qiao doesn't know what to think?"

Qiao Zhenguo scratched his head and said, "I don't understand, just listen to my mother anyway."

Wang Yansheng paused and said, "Brother Qiao is really a filial person. Aunt Xiuzhi has a son like you, so it must be very comforting!"

"My greatest advantage is that I listen to my mother. I didn't expect you to see it so soon!"

Qiao Zhenguo patted his shoulder proudly. This is the first time anyone has praised him so much!

Qiao Hongxia stood behind them, worried for a while that her elder brother would say something ridiculous, and then worried that Wang Yansheng would say something that shouldn't be said, and she didn't hear a word of what was said on the stage.

At this moment, Da Zhi stood on the stage and saw Wang Yansheng walking towards Qiao Zhenguo's silly force, and suddenly he was shocked in a cold sweat.