Chapter 115

The people of the Qiao family were surprised to see such a man in a suit suddenly appearing at the door of the house. When they heard what he said, they were shocked for a long time without speaking.

Can you go to the Beijing Choir with Xiao Dongyun's conditions?

It's not that Xiao Dongyun's voice is not good, but her appearance is not good. This time the school broke out such a thing because they dislike Xiao Dongyun's appearance.

Xiao Dongyun is very self-confident, but no matter how strong she is, she can't bear the repeated blows of others, not to mention that she is only an eight-and-a-half-year-old child.

Xiao Dongyun was indeed hurt this time.

When she came back from the police station that day, she did not speak for most of the day.

The Qiao family went on the court to comfort her for a long time, and she asked everyone if she was ugly with two tears in her small eyes.

Xiao Dongyun is not good-looking, but the people in Qiao's family are used to it and don't think she is ugly, not to mention that she is very sensible at a young age and can take care of her brother.

I remember that when he was four years old, a second-rate man in the production team gambling outside and owed money. He wanted to kidnap one or two children to pay off the debt. He picked them up, and finally set his sights on the twins of the Qiao family.

The twins were only three and a half years old at the time. They were young and good-looking. The two small dumplings looked exactly the same. This kind of child could sell for a good price. The second-rate child stayed for half a month, and finally found a chance to knock the twins out. Go, but don't want Xiao Dongyun to jump out at this time.

Xiao Dongyun didn't hesitate to jump over and bit Erliuzi's arm. Erliuzi fanned her face and couldn't let her relax. It was because Xiao Dongyun interrupted her that Erliuzi could not take the twins away successfully.

After that incident, the twins liked Xiao Dongyun's cousin more and more, and they took the initiative to say that they were triplets.

Although people with eyes didn't believe this, it didn't prevent their third siblings from feeling good.

Although the dean and the female teacher did too much this time, they were still not dismissed as usual, but the Qiao family did not want to stop here, they just wanted to be fair to Xiao Dongyun.

So when Ren Kezhong proposed to take Xiao Dongyun away, everyone's first reaction was to ask him if he really didn't care about Xiao Dongyun's appearance, or for another purpose?

"It is simply sad for a school to have such a leader, and it is not unjustified at all that such a person is fired!"

Hearing what the Qiao family said, Ren Kezhong was taken aback and didn't react. After hearing what the Qiao family had said about what the school had done to Xiao Dongyun, his face was flushed with anger.

"As for what you are worried about will not happen, entering a choir is not the same as choosing a host. The host requires not only good sound, but also correct facial features, but the chorus values ​​the voice. Exaggeratedly speaking, Dong Yun’s voice is the sweetest and most resolution voice I have ever seen!"

Of course, if the voice and good-looking can have both, it’s the best, but whether it’s the voice or the appearance, it is all born. You can't force it, let alone use this to attack a child who is only eight and a half years old. !

If they think Xiao Dongyun is not good-looking, they may not choose her from the beginning.

But while the school leaders needed her voice, they also wanted her to hide at the end not to come out to meet people, and to put the honor that belongs to her on other people. This is both right and right!