Chapter 93

The Shen family received a call from Qiao Xiuzhi and immediately drove to the hospital in the car. Shen Tianyou hadn't slept yet, and originally wanted to follow him, but Shen Shikai did not agree.

The two elders of the Shen family didn't want their children to go to a place like the hospital so late, so they persuaded him somehow.

When Qin Xiaomei led Da Qiao in, Lin Hui was holding the child and wiping tears.

Twins usually have one child with better nutrition, one child with less nutrition, and the one with poor nutrition, the body will be relatively weaker, but she never thought that the younger son would be weak like this before!

She felt that the youngest son was like this, it should be because she was frightened, stumbled, and had too much blood loss. Under normal circumstances, they would have to wait another half a month to come out. Now they are forced to advance.

She hugged her little son tightly, feeling guilty in her heart, Qiao Zhenjun comforted her anxiously.

Before Qin Xiaomei could speak, Da Qiao let go of her hand and ran over.

Da Qiao climbed onto the bed, wiped her mother's tears and said: "Mom, don't cry, milk said you can't shed tears during confinement."

Lin Hui forced a smile: "Good boy, mother won't cry."

No one told Da Qiao about the child's thinness. After all, she was still a child, and it was useless to tell her. The reason why Qiao Xiuzhi didn't say it was because she had too many things to do.

And Da Qiao didn't feed the jade beads to her brothers in the cave before. She was afraid that her brothers were too young and it would not be good to feed too much at once.

But at this moment, seeing her mother cry and turning to look at the thin brother in her arms, she seemed to understand something.

She reached out and touched her little brother's wrinkled face and said, "Mom, don't worry, brother will be fine, and I will take care of him in the future!"

Lin Hui's eyes turned red again when she heard the child's words so considerate and sensible.

Qin Xiaomei came over, took out her veil and wiped her tears and said, "You can't shed tears in confinement, you see Da Qiao is more sensible than you!"

Lin Hui took the handkerchief and wiped her tears. She was a little embarrassed and said, "Sister Xiaomei, why are you coming back so late?"

Qin Xiaomei groaned: "How can we not come if such a big thing happens?"

When the voice fell, Qiao Xiuzhi and Shen Shi drove in.

Qiao Xiuzhi said: "Second daughter-in-law, you will tell the world about the matter as it is!"

Lin Hui nodded, "I blame me for this. I was so stupid. At the time, I was drinking sugar water and heard someone shouting into the house that my Donglin broke his leg halfway up the mountain. I felt anxious. Ran over."

I heard people say that she was silly for three years, she still didn't believe this, because at the time of Huai Donglin, her mind was still very flexible.

But since I was pregnant with the twins, although my body is very good, my mind is not as young as when I was young.

When she heard that Dong Lin had broken her leg, she was very anxious, worried that the child would be afraid, and wished to fly to the child immediately.

Qin Xiaomei comforted: "Don't blame yourself, who would have thought that people's hearts are so bad!"

Lin Hui sighed: "I was thinking the same way with you at the time. I didn't see anyone when I came out, and I wondered if someone was playing a prank, but after thinking about it, although the people in the village usually like to talk about people's right and wrong, but Never use this kind of thing to joke or make fun of people."