Chapter 53

Shen Shikai thought for a while and said, "But it's best to get the consent of her family in this matter, lest the other party think we are bullying."

Many people heard that he was the deputy director of the police station and would take the initiative to please him, but except for the eldest daughter-in-law of Qiao's family, no one else did so, which made him admire the people of Qiao's family even more.

And it can be seen that Da Qiao is very favored by her grandparents, and the other party may not be willing to let her be their goddaughter!

Qin Xiaomei whitened her husband and said, "I can save this naturally. Do you think I am the kind of person who bullies others?"

With such a charming look, Shen Shi moved happily, hugged his wife, bowed his head and kissed her on the neck.

Qin Xiaomei pushed him a bit, and said angrily: "What are you doing? The child is still outside!"

God bless the kid on a rampage, it would be bad if he bumped in and saw them like this after a while!

Shen Shikai laughed in a low voice: "Then the head office will go tonight, right?"

Qin Xiaomei whitened him again, biting his lip without speaking.

At this time Shen Tianyou was writing a diary in the living room.

It was sunny and windy on March 28, 1970.

Today, I went to Qiao's house with my parents and aunts. Da Qiao's sister still remembers me. I'm so happy! I became...

"Grandma, how do you write the eagle character for eagle?" Shen Tianyou scratched his head and shouted.

Old lady Shen came out from the kitchen with a bowl of eggs stewed in black sesame syrup: "Eagle's eagle, grandma will write it for you."

Mrs. Shen put the sugar water in front of her precious grandson, and then wrote him the eagle in the book.

Shen Tianyou frowned when he saw so many strokes of this character, after thinking about it, he drew it up.

"I became Sister Ying's little brother today. Sister Ying is not the older sister of Eagle. It's too bad. She ran away from her mother xia. I really like Sister Ying. I want a bei to be Sister Ying. Brother!"

Years later, Da Qiao couldn't straighten up his waist when he saw this diary.

——

Qiao's small courtyard.

Xiao Donglin looked at Xiao Yiming and said with a smug face: "Sister Nian Nian promised to sleep with me tonight!"

Xiao Yiming immediately stretched out her claws: "No, sister Qiao Qiao can't sleep with you, she can only sleep with Xiao Yiming!"

Xiao Donglin was immediately upset: "Why not? Sister Qiao Qiao is Xiao Donglin's older sister and can sleep together!"

As soon as Xiao Donglin got anxious, even his title was misled.

Xiao Yiming stared at her small eyes, with her hands on her hips: "It just doesn't work! Sister Jojo is mine alone!"

Xiao Donglin's face flushed red: "You nonsense, sister Qiao Qiao belongs to Xiao Donglin, not you alone!"

"I'm not talking nonsense, it's mine!"

"mine!"

"My mine!!"

The two little dumplings blushed with quarrel, staring at each other, and the war was on the verge.

Just then, Da Qiao came in.