Chapter 38

Qiao Xiuzhi firmly grasped the wooden cabinet with one hand, and the distance between the wooden cabinet and the child was only half a fist.

It's so thrilling!

With his eyes wide open, the little boy suddenly cried out with a "wow".

Da Qiao saw that the little boy was crying, so he ran over with his short legs and said softly, "Oh, don't cry."

The little boy cried with tears in his eyes, and suddenly saw a little sister who looked like a little fairy appeared in front of him, talking softly and sweetly, like the sweet cake he had eaten.

Suddenly he was not so scared, and said with a small mouth, "Little sister, I'm scared."

Before Da Qiao could answer, he listened to her milk: "Da Qiao, take this child out."

"Okay, milk!" Da Qiao replied softly.

Shen Tianyou is one year younger than Da Qiao, but he is well-nourished, he is half a head taller than Da Qiao, not to mention, white and fat, at least one or twenty catties heavier than Da Qiao.

When everyone heard the heroine in front of them say "carry out", they thought they were dragging it out, but who knows, when the skinny girl squatted on her legs, she stretched out her hand to pick up the little boy.

Yes, it was the princess.

The eyes that everyone had just picked up fell to the ground again.

This...what did the grandson and nanny ate to grow up? This strength is too terrible, isn't it?

Many years later, Shen Tianyou, who had grown to be more than 1.8 meters old, thought of this scene, and he collapsed.

Seeing that Da Qiao took the person out, Qiao Xiuzhi put the wooden cabinet on the ground, and turned around and said to the three men with unanimous expressions: "Be careful from now on."

The three nodded in unison: "Thank you, thank you sister!"

What's your eldest sister? Dad!

The three men are really grateful to Qiao Xiuzhi. If it weren't for her today, this wooden cabinet would definitely be smashed on the boy's head. It would be immortal then, and it would be a fool!

They were all born from poor families. If they really kill people, let alone their own destruction in this life, their families will suffer too!

So at this moment, Qiao Xiuzhi looks like a new parent in their eyes, and is their great benefactor!

Everyone recovered, some applauded and some condemned the fat aunt.

"What kind of person is he who has such a vicious heart, his son is a great man from the police station?"

"That's right, if you accidentally hit her, she would kill her. If I want to say, this kind of person should be arrested and shot in the street!"

"Look at that little boy's clothes very well. Maybe it's some kind of kid from a good family. If something happens, I'd like to see if her son from the police station can afford it!"

The fat aunt was actually scared silly.

At that time, she was full of irritability and anger, but the kid bumped her head over, and she pushed him away without even thinking about it, but she never thought of killing him!

Shen Tianyou's family also recovered, a young woman stumbling in with a 50 or 60-year-old lady.

The old lady hugged the little boy tightly and cried: "My blessing, you really scared grandma!"