Chapter 50

"Mom, why didn't you let me know about the big matter of my second brother getting married?"

Qiao Hongmei was wearing a red dress, and rushed towards her with her four daughters behind her.

As soon as everyone heard her words, they immediately chewed out the taste of gossip.

Qiao's second child got married, but he didn't notify his sister Qiao Hongmei. Is this a fallout?

Qiao Xiuzhi saw that it was the uninvited family of Qiao Hongmei, and his face was faint and said: "Since you are here, go in and sit."

Qiao Hongmei was so angry!

Last time she went out from Qiao's house with harsh words and saw a gray rabbit halfway. Who knew the rabbit hadn't caught it. She and her eldest daughter were bitten by mosquitoes on their faces. They also had a high fever that night and were sent in To the hospital!

For this illness, the family spent dozens of yuan back and forth, and her man and mother-in-law scolded her so badly that she must take the money back from her natal family anyway!

She originally wanted to find an excuse to come back, and then heard that her second brother was about to remarry, she thought in her heart, when they asked her to invite her, she would use the donkey to forgive her mother.

Who knows!

She waited and waited, and when her second brother got married, no one came to inform her!

I'm so mad at her!

She felt that she had been trampled on the ground for her face!

So at this moment, watching her mother try to get over the topic, she sneered in her heart: "Mom, you haven't told me why the second brother got married, you notified everyone, but didn't you notify me alone? Mom, Do you dislike my daughter so much?"

"Didn't you let us not ask you when you left? Didn't you say that you will never step into Qiao's house? Then why should I invite you, but you, don't you feel shameless if you are uninvited?"

Qiao Xiuzhi originally wanted to save a bit of face for each other, but some people are shameless!

Qiao Hongmei's face was red and black: "..."

Her mother really hates her!

In front of so many people, she didn't even give her any face!

If it was her usual temper, she would definitely turn around and leave, but thinking of her man and mother-in-law, she gritted her teeth and settled there, but refused to speak softly.

Ask Qiao Xiuzhi to say that this daughter has a brain disease!

Every time I stabbed others with words first, and if I was stabbed by others, I immediately showed the expression that people all over the world are sorry for me!

When you are a princess, the whole world will let her?

It's disgusting to see it!

Someone thinks that today is the day for a wedding, they come and persuade them: "Oh, where did the mother and daughter have their overnight hatred? Okay, let's all give in. Hongmei should be tired from coming so far, so go in and take a rest. Bar."

Qiao Xiuzhi did not speak.

There is only one person in this world who can make her bow her head, and that is her husband Xue Chuan.

Everyone else, huh!

Qiao Hongmei watched her mother not speak, and her chest hurt again with anger, but still followed other people's words and walked into Qiao's old home.