Chapter 121

Huo Chi, who ran out of the kitchen, was in no better condition than Da Qiao.

The roots of the ears are hot, the eyes are erratic, and the breathing is rapid.

Shen Tianyou ran by and was shocked when he saw him like this: "Brother Huo Chi, are you okay?"

Huo Chi returned to his senses and waved his hand: "I'm fine."

Shen Tianyou stared suspiciously at his face: "But you don't look like nothing at all. Are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital to see it?"

Huo Chi waved his hand again: "You are still young, you don't understand."

Fifteen or sixteen-year-old boys, the most annoying is that others say that they are young!

When Shen Tianyou heard this, he was immediately dissatisfied: "Really? I don't believe it. Is there anything I don't understand?"

Huo Chi stopped and looked at him and said, "Do you deliberately drink water in front of other people?"

Shen Tianyou was taken aback, and shook his head: "...No, why do you want to drink water in front of other people? Is there any special meaning in doing this?"

Huo Chi didn't explain his confusion, but raised another question: "Will you deliberately get sweaty and run in front of someone?"

Shen Tianyou showed a disgusting expression: "...No! The sweaty smell deliberately runs in front of others, isn't this sick? If someone does this, I will definitely give him a punch!"

Huo Chi raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder and said, "That's why I said you don't understand. You will understand when you grow up."

After finishing speaking, he left Shen Tianyou with a face struck by lightning, leaving with an unpredictable appearance.

Huo Chi was also very entangled at this time.

He got sweaty, and deliberately drank water in front of Da Qiao. He learned these tricks from his cousin deliberately.

His cousin was a few years older than him and chased his goddess with a stalker. The two got married last year. The cousin was found pregnant a few months ago. Now they are living happily.

He has understood his mind since he was sixteen, but Da Qiao was still young and ignorant. He had been waiting for her to grow up.

Next year she will be eighteen years old, but he found that she seemed to treat him as an older brother all the time.

He shouldn't be her elder brother, he should be her elder brother too!

So in order to let Da Qiao get to know himself and like himself, he deliberately ran to ask his cousin.

The cousin said: "To make a girl tempted by you, first you have to radiate your man's charm. If a male peacock wants to attract a female peacock, he has to open the screen, right?"

He felt that his cousin made a lot of sense, and he was going to buy a batch of new devices from start to finish, and he was bound to make himself more noticeable than the male peacock.

But his cousin said that he was too superficial and that he was thinking too superficially. The charm of men is definitely not piled up with clothes, watches and other devices. If a woman falls in love with you because of these, then this woman is too money-worshipping.

After he listened, he felt more and more that his cousin was a master of masters.

So my cousin blackmailed him a second-hand camera, and taught him his lifelong beauty.