Chapter 11

Da Qiao didn't know that his kindness had brought so much trouble to Aunt Hui, let alone her mother's hitting the door.

At this moment, she was looking at the jade pendant in her palm, her heart beating.

Just now, two small beads suddenly fell off from the eyelet of the koi jade pendant. The size of the beads was about the same as that of a fish's eye.

But compared with fish eyes, this jade bead is white and flawless, crystal clear, and looks very beautiful.

It's amazing.

It's so good that it will fall off the eyeballs!

After a long time stunned, Da Qiao gently picked up the jade beads and squeezed it.

The jade beads are very soft, they are Q bombs and Q bombs, and they feel very good to the touch.

Then she put it under her nose and smelled it.

The scent is not very strong, but with a kind of natural floral scent, light, very nice.

Da Qiao moved his delicate nose like a small animal, pursed his little mouth, and swallowed saliva.

She ate two bowls of porridge and half a fish tonight. Why does it seem to be hungry now?

She can really eat it.

Da Qiao and Xiao blushed, ashamed of his gluttony.

After struggling for a while, she still didn't dare to eat the jade beads into her stomach, because her father had told her not to eat randomly.

But what should I do with this jade pearl?

Such a beautiful pearl, it would be a pity to lose it, but how to explain it if you don't lose it and be seen?

Da Qiao was in a dilemma.

In the end, she was still cruel and planned to get rid of the jade beads.

She threw the jade beads into the wooden basin, which contained the water that she had soaked her little feet. As soon as the jade beads melted into the water, they quickly melted away without a trace.

Da Qiao's big deer-like eyes blinked a few times, and then reached into the water and stirred them, but found nothing.

She sighed a little, then took the tub out and poured it on the corner of the yard.

The old people in the village still have lingering fears about the desolation of the past few years, so the production team leader Wang Shuisheng has taken the men from the village to build the reservoir these days.

When it snows back, the reservoir can store snow, and when the snow melts in the spring next year, there will be no shortage of water.

Qiao Zhenguo also went, and when he came back, he was a servant. In order to wait for him, Qiao's old home didn't open dinner late tonight.

Wan Chunju was so hungry that her stomach was groaning. One night she drooled at the fish on the plate. After finally waiting for the meal, she didn't care about anything, picked up the chopsticks and started grabbing.

"It's delicious! This fish is so fat! I don't know where Da Qiao's kid got it from?"

Da Qiao's child usually looks muffled, well-behaved, and he didn't expect to be so careful. Even the mother-in-law asked her, she didn't want to tell where the fish came from!

It's such a big kid!

"This fish soup is so delicious, my mother, I don't remember how long I haven't eaten such delicious fish!"