Chapter 55

Of course, before reporting her name to the commune, she had to obtain the consent of the parties involved.

Otherwise, if the other party is unwilling to do it in the end, wouldn't it be a waste of work?

Moreover, she saw that Qiao's family is thriving now, and she was unwilling to do bad things with good intentions, and finally offended Qiao's family.

"Xiuzhi, you have considered this matter carefully. I thought about all the people in our production team, and I think there is no more suitable person than you!"

After arriving at Qiao's old courtyard, Song Chunhua didn't frustrate, and directly told Qiao Xiuzhi the matter.

But what she said just now was really not flattering Qiao Xiuzhi. Although she worked in the Women's Federation, she secretly favored her son and grandson in her heart.

Qiao Xiuzhi is different, she can be said to be the least patriarchal person in the entire production team!

Now there is only one grandson in the entire Qiao family. If this was put on other people, I would have been panicked. I would definitely force my daughter-in-law to have a son every day. If they couldn't give birth, the daughter-in-law would be miserable. They must be scolded every day. A hen that can't lay eggs.

But Qiao Xiuzhi has never forced his daughter-in-laws. In this case, the daughter-in-laws of the Qiao family are also very fate!

Also, as the only grandson of the Qiao family, Anping did not receive any special treatment. On the contrary, Qiao Xiuzhi and Xue Chuan loved Da Qiao's child even more.

This matter is often taken out by the long-tongue women in the village to chew on the roots of their tongues, saying that they both have brain problems.

In fact, she was somewhat puzzled, but this was a family affair, and she didn't plan to get to the bottom of it.

When Wan Chunju heard that her mother-in-law was able to be an official, she became so excited that she had a big pie face like pig blood: "Mom, you are so amazing! If you become the director of the Women's Federation, our Qiao family will...what is the word called... ...When I think about it, we are ascended to heaven!"

Song Chunhua: "..."

As the director of the Women's Federation of a production team, he was ascended to heaven?

If that were the case, their Song family would have ascended to heaven a long time ago, how could it still be like this, even the ranking of the top three honest families in the village can't enter?

Although Chen Qiaoqiao on the side felt that Big Butt Ju was very vulgar, but she was shocked when she heard that her mother-in-law could be the director of the Women's Federation.

The mother-in-law is an official, this is good, but not good.

The good thing is that there are people in the family who are officials, and Qiao's words will have weight in the production team in the future. Those who ridicule her because of the loss of the child will have to weigh and weigh from now on.

The bad thing is that her mother-in-law is so strong now, if she becomes an official again, can she live in the future?

But whether she is happy or not, she has the final say on this matter.

Qiao Xiuzhi thought for a while and said, "I have to discuss this matter with Xue Chuan, and I will reply to you when I look back."

Song Chunhua, who was caught off guard by a mouthful of dog food: "...Oh, okay, it's not in a hurry, you can discuss it slowly."