Chapter 151

People in middle age have no choice but to soak wolfberries in a thermos.

Joe Middle-aged Zhenguo is bald.

He became the first bald in the Qiao family, setting the record and precedent of the Qiao family.

On the day when Qiao Zhenguo became a bald, Wan Chunju smiled so much that his jaw almost dislocated again. He was very gloating.

If you change to another man, you will definitely become irritated, and maybe you will punch his wife, but Qiao Zhenguo didn't take it seriously, just a little worried about when his hair would grow.

The rest of the Qiao family felt very strange after seeing Qiao Zhenguo bald.

Because Xue Chuan is almost 60 years old, but he is not bald!

Why did Qiao Zhenguo's son become bald first? ?

Qiao Zhenguo was also very aggrieved. He didn't inherit his dad's handsomeness, his strength didn't inherit his **** vigor, why he was only bald!

Qiao Xiuzhi looked at her elder son and was silent for a while and said, "Your grandfather, that is, my dad, he will be bald. It is estimated that you have inherited it from generation to generation!"

Qiao Zhenguo: "..."

When the customers in the store knew that he was bald, they were very enthusiastic to recommend various remedies to him.

From then on, Joe Diao's wife Zhenguo became Qiao, dedicated to researching and treating baldness.

——

After Zhao Chuyang was sent to the police station, he had to notify his family to come to the police station to redeem him.

Although he had repeatedly told his mother that he must not let his brother know about his entering the police station, but Zhao Dong knew it soon.

Zhao Dong is a person who runs a company and does business, especially in the film and television industry. He knows people from all industries, and naturally there are people he knows in the police station.

As soon as Zhao Chuyang left the police station with his front foot, he received a notification from his friend on the back foot.

Zhao Dong is in anger!

He had rejected him many times before, and warned him not to look for Da Qiao, but he just wouldn't listen!

If this younger brother doesn't care about it, let alone abandoning things, sooner or later he will become a scourge to the whole family!

He didn't go home immediately to teach Zhao Chuyang, but let people investigate secretly. He wanted to see who leaked the information of Qiao's family!

No matter who it is, as long as anyone dares to betray him, he will not be merciless!

Then at the weekend, he drove the car and personally brought expensive gifts to Qiao's house to apologize.

When he came to Qiao's house and saw the courtyard of Qiao's house, he couldn't help being stunned.

After signing the contract with Qiao’s family, he asked people about Qiao’s family. At that time, he heard that they lived in a quadrangle courtyard, but he thought that Qiao’s family lived in a small and ruinous courtyard, so he didn’t take it. One thing.

But the size of the courtyard in front of him was completely beyond his previous cognition.

It seems that the Qiao family is more capable than he thought!

While thinking, he rang the doorbell of Qiao's house while carrying the gift.

It was Qiao Anjie who came to open the door.