Chapter 66: (1)

The Shen family is very wealthy. Not only did she buy a lot of things for Da Qiao, but all of her brothers and sisters had gifts.

The two sisters Qiao Donghe and Qiao Dongying are a set of skirts, Anping is a pair of pull-back shoes, and the three small dumplings such as Xiaowan'er are half a catty of white rabbit toffee. They also brought Lin Hui two cans of malted milk.

Malted milk is so precious that even the department store in the town is often out of stock.

Qin Xiaomei asked her cousin to get these two jars from Beijing. It is said that they are very nutritious to the fetus.

On the one hand, Wan Chunju was satisfied that all three of her children had got good gifts, but she was also jealous that Da Qiao got more than her own.

This time I went to town, Da Qiao, the bullshit, must have been bullshit!

While thinking, she picked up the water on the table to drink, and yelled the next moment: "Oh... it burned me to death!"

She was jealous of Da Qiao's gift just now, forgetting that the water in the old porcelain bowl had just been boiled, and drinking it this way made her tongue numb all at once!

But her mouth sore hasn't healed yet, so getting scalded again will make it worse!

"It hurts me! It hurts me!"

Wan Chunju croaked with her mouth open, but it was a pity that she had been croaking for a long time, and no one came to care about her!

So angry!

Chen Qiaoqiao sat in the corner with his head down, with an absent expression on his face.

Qiao Zhenmin set off to work in the county this morning, and she didn't know the news that he was leaving until yesterday. It can be seen that he didn't plan to take himself with him from beginning to end!

Since the loss of the little bowl until now, he has never touched himself!

Now that the two places are separated, what kind of feelings do they have between their husbands and wives?

Is it really just because of Xiaowan'er that he dislikes himself like this?

Or did he see other women outside?

Chen Qiaoqiao's nails were pinched deeply into her palms, but she didn't feel any pain at all.

Qiao Xiuzhi put the cloth for Xue Chuan into the house. As soon as she walked out, she heard Liu Cuihua calling her at the door.

"Aunt Xiuzhi, are you back?" Liu Cuihua smiled.

"Yeah, I just came back. Is there anything you are looking for me?"

Although Liu Cuihua used to be with Song Jinlai's wife who had broken mouths, she still handled things appropriately, so Qiao Xiuzhi had a good impression of her.

Liu Cuihua nodded: "Did you not say that you wanted to arrange for your eldest daughter-in-law to work in the pigsty? Yesterday, the guy from my family went to the county and told me that there was only one doctor in the health clinic who was too busy to come. Sometimes he asked for leave. Or if you are sick, there is no one in the health center."

"So let me ask Chen Qiaoqiao if she is willing to go to the health clinic to help and learn simple medical care. If she is willing to go, her work in the pigpen can be spared for Mr. Qiao. "

Although the health center of the production team is not large, people from several production teams in the vicinity go there to see a doctor, so there are usually a lot of people.