Chapter 86

Mid-July was the birthday of Lin Hui's mother Wang Qiuying. Lin's family didn't have a big banquet, and only made two tables of food for her daughter to bring her children back for dinner.

Lin Hui took the fabric prepared early in the morning and 20 or so eggs for Qiao Zhenjun to carry, and then took Da Qiao and Xiao Donglin towards her family.

Da Qiao helped her mother, eyes falling on her big and round belly, and couldn't help but curiously asked: "Mom, how long will the brothers come out?"

Xiao Donglin kicked her short legs to keep up, and asked in a silly voice: "Yes, when will you come out? The toffee I saved is going to melt!"

Because Da Qiao said that he would prepare gifts for his unborn brother, the other children in the family responded when they knew it, and they all prepared, and several small dumplings followed to join in the fun.

Xiao Yiming likes painting very much, so I still choose to paint this time. Xiao Donglin originally wanted to show his brother a set of "kung fu", but was told that his brother couldn't understand it, so he had to save the candy and give it to his brother.

Everyone is not good enough to let him down again, so he can't eat his candy without telling his brothers.

Lin Hui looked at the two lively and lovely children, and the corners of her mouth twitched: "Alright, it's been more than seven months now, and the younger brothers and sisters will be out in more than a month."

Da Qiao raised his head and smiled sweetly: "Great! Mom, I have prepared gifts for my brothers, and I will wait for them to come out!"

"Sister Da Qiao, what gift are you preparing, can you tell me?" Xiao Donglin asked curiously.

Da Qiao shook his head: "No, this is a secret. You will know it when the brothers come out."

Xiao Donglin: Before his brothers were born, he fell out of favor. What can I do in the future?

Halfway through, I suddenly met Fang Xiaojuan on the road.

Fang Xiaojuan has been waiting for Meng Hongguang's letter. It should have arrived last week, but the credibility has not come. She was very disturbed for fear that Meng Hongguang would break up with her.

Until yesterday, the letter did not come. She couldn't wait, so she ran to the post office. She didn't expect that she would wait. Meng Hongguang's letter had just arrived, and the postman was too late to deliver it, so she took the letter directly.

Just because she didn't understand many words, she was eager to go back and ask Xiao Qiao to read the letter to her, but she didn't want to meet Qiao Zhenjun's family.

Seeing their happy family, this scene stabbed her in the eye, but when she thought that she would be the official wife in the city soon, she snorted and walked away from them with her chin held high.

Lin Hui and Qiao Zhenjun looked at each other, and the latter said, "Let's go, parents should be waiting for us."

Lin Hui nodded, but didn't take this matter to heart.

As soon as they entered the Lin family, Lin Hui's sister-in-law and Sansao immediately greeted them in, and the children of Lin's family saw Da Qiao and surrounded them.

"Sister Da Qiao, you are finally here, we are all waiting for you!"

"Yes, we have prepared a lot of delicious food for you. Come in and eat!"

"Sister Da Qiao looks so beautiful, and her skin is as white as tofu."

"I think the tofu is not as tender as Da Qiao's sister!"