Chapter 23

Qiao Xiuzhi has always been generous, and Qiao's family had another 30 catties of wild pork, so she decided on the spot to take out 20 catties of wild pork to eat.

Twelve kilograms of wild pork is used to make dumplings, and the remaining eight kilograms are made into spicy braised pork, and a large pot of soy, radish, and pork bone soup is made!

When these words went on, there was a burst of drooling in the hall.

Although the Qiao family's family is more wealthy than the average villager, it is not so wealthy as to eat meat every day, not to mention that it is 20 catties of pork!

Even a few adults couldn't hold back the green light in their eyes, especially the couple Qiao Zhenguo and Wan Chunju were both drooling.

Qiao Xiuying rolled her eyes: "wipe your saliva, look at you guys!"

Qiao Zhenguo smirked: "Mom, what do you want in front of meat?"

Wan Chunju nodded violently in agreement: "It's not that people who recognize themselves as promising, don't grab us later!"

When she said this, her gaze swept away from Chen Qiaoqiao's body.

Chen Qiaoqiao glanced at her sullenly, looking like a proud princess peacock, with her chin held up forty-five degrees.

Seeing Wanchunju almost rolled up her sleeves to do a fight with her, arrogant wool, if you have the ability, you won't eat meat!

Qiao Xiuzhi didn't bother to pay attention to the eyebrow lawsuits of the two daughters-in-law, and began to enact tasks one by one like a queen.

In Qiao's family, men don't have to wait for food with their legs upright. They all have to work. If you don't work, don't eat meat!

However, the brothers of the Qiao family have been used to it since they were young, so there was no complaint. Even the paralyzed Qiao Zhenjun supported him to help make dumplings.

Qiao Xiuzhi glanced at him and said: "Second, if your lumbar spine is uncomfortable, you don't need a helper, this **** mother will keep it for you!"

Qiao's second child raised his head and smiled at her mother: "Don't worry, Mom, I know it in my heart."

Since he was injured, his lumbar spine has been in pain every day for a long time. The pain was even more unbearable than cutting the flesh. Several times he was so painful that he sweated all over his body and wanted to hit the wall to death.

But I don't know if it was his illusion. He woke up this morning and suddenly felt a lot more comfortable on his body, and now he doesn't feel bad for the lumbar spine when he sits up.

But he didn't tell everyone about this, for fear that this was just a temporary illusion, and then he would make everyone happy again.

Qiao Xiuzhi specially made a small table for the children so that they could learn how to make dumplings.

Big Qiao's two short hands were very busy.

Her hands are very clever, although it is the first time to wrap it, it looks like it is wrapped, and it looks even better than the one wrapped by Wanchunju.

Anping turned his head and looked at the dumplings his sister had made, and then looked at what he had made. He suddenly disliked: "Sister Da Qiao, we'll change to eat later."

Da Qiao Danzi nodded in a good temper: "Okay."

Qiao Dongying couldn't see her eyes clearly: "Be a man, young man, sneak and kidnap him when he is young, can he still have it when he grows up?"