Chapter 143

Wang Xianxian went back to the dormitory in despair, sat down on the stool, and cried out with a "wow".

Several other people in the dormitory were taken aback, and Song Yulian almost fell off the ladder.

Chen Xiaolan dropped the book and immediately ran over and cared: "Xianxian, what's wrong with you? Who is bullying you?"

Cai Runan didn't go there, but his ears were raised high.

Wang Xianxian cried with tears and snot: "Brother Huo said he...has an object...uuu..."

Chen Xiaolan and Song Yulian were stunned when they heard this: "Didn't you say that Brother Huo has no target?"

Wang Xianxian said: "It wasn't there before... but I saw him and Da Qiao... just now. He also said Da Qiao was... his object... ooh..."

Why is it Da Qiao?

If she were replaced by someone else, she might feel better in her heart, but it was Da Qiao!

Da Qiao looks better than her, has better grades than her, and is more popular with classmates than her.

Her uncle also told herself not to oppose her, and now even Senior Brother Huo was taken away by her!

Oh, she is not convinced!

Hearing what Wang Xianxian said, the three people in the dormitory were shocked!

"What are you talking about? Da Qiao has an object?"

"And it's Brother Huo?"

Cai Ruan was also shocked at this time, because she hadn't heard Da Qiao say before.

She felt a little sour in her heart, feeling that the goddess hadn't completely regarded her as a friend.

But it doesn't matter, this shows that she is not working hard enough, she must work hard and work hard, vowing to become the best friend of the goddess!

But her shocked look had long been seen by Song Yulian.

She turned her eyes and said, "Ruman, you also seemed shocked just now, don't you know that Da Qiao has an object?"

Cai Ruan didn’t plan to hit the swollen face to fill the fat man: "I don’t know, so what? Put away your yin and yang, Da Qiao would like to tell others, that is her freedom, I am her friend, so I must respect it more. she!"

Song Yulian sneered, feeling that Cai Runan was just stubborn, presumably she must be very angry with Da Qiao now.

She wants to see how long the hypocritical friendship between the two of them can last!

When Da Qiao returned to the dormitory, Wang Xianxian had already stopped crying, but she pulled her face and ignored no one.

Da Qiao naturally wouldn't come forward to find boring.

Chen Xiaolan and Song Yulian looked at her with strange eyes.

They are still very shocked by the fact that Da Qiao has an object.

Cai Ru's male hand put his hand on Da Qiao's shoulder, and said in a sour tone: "Da Qiao, I heard that you have a partner? You are not interesting enough, don't tell me such important things!"

Da Qiao said: "I thought you knew that my partner sent me to the dormitory on the first day. Later, he also put the balloon, and I wanted to invite you to the banquet after we got engaged."

As soon as these words fell, Wang Xianxian cried out on the bed, which shocked Song Yulian who was eavesdropping, and bumped her head on the cabinet.

When Cai Ruan saw this, he grinned and laughed: "You are actually getting engaged? Have you known each other for a long time?"