Chapter 160

The thing is like this.

After a big meal, everyone was talking and chatting in the living room, or playing cards with a small amount of money.

Although Xue Anxu almost delivered the pants, the atmosphere was very pleasant and harmonious.

Wanchunju didn't chat with everyone, she was sitting next to the table, her hands kept stuffing her mouth.

Qiao Zhenguo chatted with **** and gurgling outside, and when he saw his wife still eating, he sighed: "Daughter-in-law, why are you still eating? Didn't you say you want to lose weight before?"

Marijuana chewed on the sesame peanut candies while saying: "Yes, I want to lose weight. This is not to eat more, or where can I get the strength to lose weight?"

Qiao Zhenguo felt his bald scalp for a while, and nodded: "Daughter-in-law, you are right, so I will come to eat more, and if we are full, we will lose weight together!"

Everyone: "..."

The couple is really getting more and more in harmony, and it makes people speechless.

Wanchao ate and ate, feeling that there were too many sweet things, and suddenly wanted to eat something salty or spicy, so she got up and went to the kitchen to get a plate of stinky tofu.

Stinky tofu smells very stinky, but it tastes crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, spicy and refreshing, and not fragrant!

But as soon as Wan Chunju brought the stinky tofu in, Dai Shufang immediately felt nauseous. She was holding her chest, her face a little ugly.

Zhong Kangde, who was sitting next to her, immediately noticed something was wrong with her, and leaned in to ask in a low voice: "Fang, what's the matter with you? Is it something uncomfortable?"

Dai Shufang's eyes fell on the stinky tofu in Wanchunju's hand: "I smell that smell and feel very uncomfortable in my stomach."

Before Zhong Kangde had time to answer, Wan Chunju exploded!

She put the stinky tofu "bang" on the table and spouted: "Last month, I saw you eating stinky tofu and you were very happy. Why do you feel sick when I want to eat something? You did it on purpose. Is it against me?"

Dai Shufang suppressed the upsurge of nausea, and quickly explained: "Chunju, don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that...Oh..."

Before she finished speaking, she stood up and ran out.

Zhong Kangde hurried to catch up.

Wanchunju's face flushed with anger and a pie: "I didn't mean that, I was so angry!"

Qiao Xiuzhi said: "Old wife, sit down and eat your food!"

Wan Chunju was still very angry when she heard her mother-in-law's words, but she didn't dare to provoke her mother-in-law Mao at this time for the New Year.

Lin Hui thought about the appearance of Dai Shufang just now, and the situation of being pregnant with the twins.

"Aunt Fang, if you drink some warm water, your stomach will feel better."

Da Qiao stood up, went to the kitchen to make a fresh cup of warm water, then dropped a jade bead into the warm water, and Huo Chi and the two carried them to the yard.

Dai Shufang didn't want to eat or drink anything at the moment, but seeing Da Qiao being so considerate, she didn't want to make the child sad, so she took the water over.

But the strange thing is that her stomach was obviously very uncomfortable just now. After taking a sip of water, she actually felt comfortable, her stomach was warm, as if she was wrapped in something.