Chapter 156

When Da Qiao heard this, his heart jumped quickly: "Brother Huo Chi, what do you mean by this?"

Wouldn't Huo Chi want to have a baby with her today, right?

Although Little Wawa is very cute, she is not ready yet.

Huo Chi took out a passbook from his pocket and handed it over, "This is the money my grandfather and my mother gave me. It's all here. I said last time that all my things are you, so today I will give you the passbook, and if I make money in the future, I will give it all to you too!"

Da Qiao stared at the passbook in his hand, and paused for a while: "...You meant to give me yourselves, you mean this?"

Huo Chi raised his eyebrows: "Yes, or what do you think it is?"

Da Qiao's face was flushed immediately, and he raised his hand to pinch his hot earlobe and said: "No, nothing, but Brother Huo Chi, I can't accept this!"

Huo Chi saw her cheeks stained with powder, and a strange feeling rose in her heart: "Niannian, take it, you will be in charge of all my wealth in the future. If you need money, I will ask you again. !"

Da Qiao's bushy eyelashes moved gently: "But Brother Huo Chi, in my house, my mother helps my father keep the passbook, and my mom helps my dad keep the passbook. Now you let me keep the passbook for you, doesn't that mean? you think……"

Huo Chi nodded without hesitation: "Yes, Nian Nian, I want to marry you. I have always thought, if I propose to you next year, will you promise me?"

In his heart, Da Qiao is the person he wants to hold hands for his whole life, but it is not the best time to propose marriage. He seems to be rich, but he has nothing.

What he has now is given to him by his family. He doesn’t want to use these to propose to Da Qiao. He has already discussed with his classmates about starting a business. When he has made money, he will come to Da Qiao again. Proposal.

Da Qiao's heartbeat was thunderous, biting her pink lips and nodding lightly: "I will, Brother Huo Chi!"

The two of them have known each other since childhood. She has always been with him since her childhood and teenagers. He cares about and loves herself, and he will stay with her no matter what she wants to do.

Even when he was the poorest and most devastated, he would try his best to find all kinds of delicious things for her, and use straw to make her zodiac signs. How could she not like such a person?

When Huo Chi heard her, he was ecstatic: "Nian-Nian, say that, did you agree to me?"

Da Qiao blushed and nodded: "Well, I promised you, Brother Huo Chi."

The tips of Huo Chi's ears were red with excitement. He stepped forward and put her arms around her waist. He put her in his arms and looked at her with his eyes down and said: "Niannian, I...I want to stamp you, can you? ?"

Da Qiao's heart was pounding, as if he was about to jump out of his throat, his hands subconsciously grabbed the clothes on his chest, and his voice was soft and soft and said: "...Yes."

As soon as the words were spoken, Huo Chi's lips pressed against him.

Compared with before, his movements are much more adept, and he is no longer the same as the first time, but his lips are close to each other.

Da Qiao felt numb all over, as if all the strength of his body had been taken away, and he could only lean on him tightly.

The evening breeze came, the flowers scented the nose, fireflies were flying around, and the two hearts were tightly attached to each other under the sky full of stars.