Chapter 102

In a courtyard in Beijing.

Dai Shufang was sitting on the wooden sofa, clutching his arms with both hands, his nails almost digging into the flesh.

She stared palely at the modernly dressed woman in front of her. She was young and beautiful. She was dressed in a red dress, which perfectly demonstrated her self-confident temperament. She stepped on a pair of extremely polished black high heels under her feet.

Apart from anything else, this piece of clothing is not available in China!

While Dai Shufang was looking at each other, Wang Anna who was opposite was also looking at her.

She deliberately dressed up before coming over today, and it was obvious that the effect was very satisfactory to her.

To be honest, the woman on the opposite side has pretty good facial features, but her complexion is too bad, her skin is even harder to see, and she is less than forty years old and she has white hair!

Knowing that the other party is so old, she doesn't have to get up so early to dress up, it's a waste of her time!

It took a long time for Dai Shufang to find her own voice and said, "You said... Are you Huo Zhengchen's wife?"

Anna Wang nodded: "Yes, Ms. Dai. My name is Anna Wang. I registered my marriage with Brother Chen in the United States eight years ago and have a daughter and one son. "

Dai Shufang's heartache was so painful that she could hardly breathe.

Eight years ago, it was the fourth year of Huo Zhengchen's disappearance and the second year that they were taken to the farm. At that time, they were experiencing dire straits, and he married his sweet wife in the night of the bridal chamber!

How ironic!

She should have thought about it long ago. They have been separated for so many years. With his age and ability, how could he have been single for so many years?

When I was in the production team, I heard him mention the experience of amnesia during those years. She was so shocked and surprised that she did not think of this. Later, she hurried back to Beijing and wanted to find a way to get her son back. This matter has been ignored.

In fact, seriously, he lost his memory at that time, and another person worked hard abroad. Marrying a wife and re-forming a family can't be completely blamed on him, but she still feels uncomfortable!

Wang Anna saw that the other party's face turned white again, and the corners of her mouth raised: "Ms. Dai, I hope you don't blame Brother Chen. He hadn't been easy in those years!"

Dai Shufang clenched her fists tightly and still didn't speak, sneered constantly in her heart.

It's not easy for him, are they easy?

In the first few years when they were designated as bad elements, they had been criticized almost every day. Those people were crazy. A batch of fights would hit them with rocks and spit on their faces. They were often beaten to blood. Liu, if it were not to keep Chi'er, she and her father-in-law would have been unable to survive long ago!

Anna Wang continued: "It was my dad who rescued him from the black workshop, and it was my dad who introduced him to his contacts and resources. To be honest, if it weren't for our Wang family, Brother Chen might not have today!"

Dai Shufang took a lot of effort to not let herself lose her temper, and said coldly: "So what?"

Wang Anna raised her chin slightly, and said in a determined tone: "Brother Chen is a loving and righteous person, so even if he feels guilty for you any more in his heart, he will not leave us three of us, mother and son!"