Chapter 19

Lady Fang was reluctant to spend money, so she only asked a barefoot doctor to show her.

Unexpectedly, Fang Xiaojuan's fever would be worse in the middle of the night.

Xiao Qiao felt that something was wrong, and immediately ran to find her uncle: "Uncle, my mother has a terrible fever and she is talking nonsense, so she has to be sent to the hospital quickly!"

Fang Fugui was awakened in the middle of the night and was very upset: "If you say you go to the hospital, go to the hospital. You are your home when the hospital is?"

Don't you need money to go to the hospital?

Don't you need to open a letter of introduction to the hospital?

And what should I do if I am paralyzed like Qiao's second child in the middle of the night?

Xiao Qiao hated him, but he had to beg him in a good voice: "Uncle, you don't need to go to the hospital and go to the health clinic. I also know that I shouldn't interrupt my uncle's rest in the middle of the night, but I am worried that if my mother burns stupidly, what will happen in the future? Isn't it even more troublesome to uncle?"

Fang Fugui was agitated.

If Fang Xiaojuan is so stupid, he will definitely not be able to remarry then, wouldn't he want to support her for a lifetime?

This is definitely not possible!

He jumped up from the bed and hurried to the health clinic with Fang Xiaojuan on his back.

Because she went in time, Fang Xiaojuan saved her life.

Because Wang Xinsheng had nothing to do all day, and he liked to hang out with the second-rate people nearby. The family worried that he would be taken away, so they sent him to his uncle's house in the county and asked him to live in the county for half a month before returning.

As soon as he came back yesterday, he wanted to find Fang Xiaojuan. He hadn't seen the beauty for more than half a month, so he was really panicked.

But before he went to find Fang Xiaojuan, he heard about her divorce from Qiao's second child. He was so excited that he almost flew up, and he would be happy and sad the next moment.

Fang Xiaojuan fell into the water and was rescued by the dysentery dog ​​left. The two cuddled in public. I heard that the dog left was looking for a matchmaker to go to Fang's family to ask for a kiss!

Wang Xinsheng was so angry that he smashed the door with a punch!

He already regarded Fang Xiaojuan as his own woman, but now he was taken advantage of by another man. How could this breath make him swallow?

That night, he found two brothers, ran to the leftover house of the dysentulous dog, covered his head in his pocket, raised his hand and beaten him up!

The leftover dog was dreaming of marrying a beauty and embarking on the pinnacle of his life. Who knew there was a sudden pain in his body. He woke up from his dream and found that he had been beaten by someone!

He struggled frantically, but the opponent suppressed his hands and feet and couldn't resist at all!

In the end, he was beaten to the ground, because the movements were too big and shocked the wife next to him. Wang Xinsheng was afraid of being seen, so he hurried to leave.

The dog was left with a life.

Liu Cuihua woke up in the middle of the night to go to the lavatory. As soon as she walked out of the lavatory, she heard a "boom" and a figure jumped in from the wall.