Chapter 29

Qiao Zhenmin's face immediately sank: "Sister, what happened? How could my nephew be like this?"

Originally, Qiao Hongxia was crying depressively, but now that she saw her relatives coming over, she couldn't help crying loudly anymore.

Qiao Zhenguo has always been stupid and doesn't know how to comfort people. Seeing the third sister cry like this, he is as anxious as the ants on the hot pot: "Sister, don't cry, you can tell what happened!"

As soon as the voice fell, the door of the ward was pushed open again, Zhao Lao Er and his wife walked in, and they laughed loudly.

Seeing the two brothers Qiao Zhenguo, the faces of the couple suddenly changed.

Damn, why did the Qiao family come here?

Didn’t you tell them yesterday that Zhao Yiming just had a normal fever? What are they doing here specially?

Qiao Hongxia's second sister-in-law squeezed out a smile and said: "Why did the two brothers of the Qiao family come here? It's not lucky to come to the hospital for this big Chinese New Year!"

Zhao Lao Er immediately nodded and echoed his wife's words: "Yes, right, two in-laws, let's go back quickly, Xiao Yiming is enough to take care of us!"

A look of guilty conscience!

I wanted to send the two brothers away as soon as I came.

Qiao Zhenmin said with a sullen face: "My nephew is about to die. If my uncle only thinks about auspiciousness and bad luck, is that still a human being?"

Qiao Hongxia jumped up from the ground and pointed at Lao Er Zhao and cursed: "Aren't they just beasts! If it weren't for them, how could Yiming become like this?"

Zhao Lao Er's expression changed, and he stubbornly said, "Three younger siblings, don't talk nonsense! Xiao Yiming fell into the river, what's the matter with us?"

Zhao Ersao patted her thigh: "That is to say! You can eat and talk without talking! With so many eyes at the time, who do you want to be wronged?"

Qiao Hongxia stared at them, her eyes cracking: "You pigs and dogs are inferior, if there is evidence, I would have reported you at the police station and asked the police to arrest all of you and shoot them all! But people are watching, there are always One day you and your children will have retribution!"

What scene did she see when she ran over?

It was her son who flopped in the river in a panic, while his cousins ​​stood on the bank and clapped their hands one by one!

At that time she really killed them all!

When Zhao Er's wife heard this, she suddenly felt like being poked in her lung tube, and rushed to grab Qiao Hongxia's hair: "Bitch, I will let you curse my child, I will let you curse my child! I can't kill you!"

Qiao Hongxia didn't expect her to have a sudden attack, she grabbed her hair and pulled it to the ground!

Although it's wrong to beat a woman, he couldn't ask Qiao Zhenmin to watch the third sister being beaten!

He flew up with a cold face and kicked Zhao Ersao's chest!

Zhao Er's sister-in-law said "Ouch" and was kicked to the ground: "Hello, my family is bullying me, Zhao Er, are you dead? Watching my wife be beaten?"

Only then did Zhao Lao Er react, and shook his fist towards Qiao Zhenmin!

"boom!"

Before his fist touched Qiao Zhenmin, he was punched in the face by Qiao Zhenguo, who was standing beside him. The pain made him gasp!