Chapter 62

When Da Qiao heard the news, he happened to be back from school.

An aunt stopped her and said, "Da Qiao, your mother fell and bleeds, and the child is gone. Tsk tsk tsk, it's so pitiful!"

Da Qiao's face suddenly turned pale, and Sayazi bypassed the opponent and ran towards the house!

"Sister, when did Sister Da Qiao become Scud?"

Anping only felt a gust of wind whizzing past her, and when she looked up, her cousin had become a small black spot.

Qiao Dongying also had a shocked look on her face. She didn't expect Da Qiao's so soft and cute little dumpling to run so fast, I'm afraid she might not run as fast as her!

The village woman who told Da Qiao the news was also taken aback. After returning to her senses, Da Qiao ran towards Qiao's courtyard, patted her thigh and said, "Oh, it's wrong, it's not your stepmother. The mother who gave birth to you had a miscarriage!"

But Da Qiao ran far away and couldn't hear her.

Da Qiao rushed towards the house. When passing by the pigpen, Huo Chi happened to pick up a large rattan basket of pig dung out, and she ran directly past him.

Huo Chi: "..."

He dropped the big rattan basket and hurried to catch up, but facing a little scud girl, he almost ran out of breath to catch up with the other party: "You...you ran so eagerly, what did you do? What happened, what happened? "

Da Qiao ran all the way, but his face was not red or panting, and he still felt like he was stuttering now and he was very similar to his previous self: "My mother fell and bleeds, I am anxious to go back to see her!"

As soon as Huo Chi heard that something major had happened in her family, he was worried for her, but he couldn't help her, he couldn't even accompany her all the way!

Damn it!

Seeing a villager walking towards this side in front of him, he had to stop and watched her get further and further away from him!

Dai Shufang watched her son run out suddenly, before asking him, he had run out of sight. At this moment, seeing him coming back dejectedly, he quickly asked: "Where did you go just now? Why do you look like this?"

Huo Chi raised his head and looked at his mother with slender eyes: "Mom, can we only be bad elements for the rest of our lives?"

When Dai Shufang heard this, her throat choked, and she almost shed tears in discomfort.

Their Huo family has never done anything to sorry the country or the people, but they ended up like this!

The three words "bad guys" are like three big mountains pressing on their family of three verbs. If this identity is not removed, they won't have a bright future in their lives!

She and her father-in-law are getting older, and it doesn't matter much in this life, but Huo Chi is still young. If one day she and father-in-law are gone, what will happen to this child?

Can't let him stay in the pigpen all his life picking pig dung, right?

But otherwise, what can she do?

Huo Chi watched his mother with a sad expression, picked up the shovel and the big rattan basket on the side and walked back to the pigsty, venting his anger and helplessness to work.

Da Qiao ran back to Qiao's small courtyard and found no one after searching for a circle. He became even more anxious.

She rushed out again, and when she rushed to the Qiao's old home, she almost ran into the margarine, who was holding her waist and walking out.