Chapter 110

After returning from the Normal University, Da Qiao felt that Luo Junliang would become her cousin with a high probability if nothing happened.

But so far, she thinks Luo Junliang is pretty good.

He is hearty and generous, and the most important thing is that he is willing to listen to his cousin!

But no matter if he is suitable or inappropriate, in short he can't treat his cousin badly, otherwise she will never spare him lightly!

When she returned to Huo's house, she found that the Mao's house next door was in a mess for unknown reasons.

There were several cars going in and out, and everyone's faces looked ashamed and heavy.

After getting off the car, the driver went to inquire about it, and sighed after returning: "So this person is useless no matter how rich he is, he has to live and enjoy it!"

Only then did Da Qiao know that the old lady Mao next door had an accident.

Old lady Mao suddenly fell to the ground this morning and fainted. Although she was rushed to the hospital immediately, she never woke up. The doctor said that the old lady Mao's expiration should be within these two days.

She had never met the old lady Mao, only knew that her husband was a major general who had made great contributions to the country, but unfortunately the other party passed away too early, and the old lady Mao brought up six children with a woman.

Each of the six children became talented and filial. They were either national pillars or experts in certain fields.

Da Qiao admires elders like the old lady Mao, but she is not familiar with Mao's family. If she rashly acts, she may expose herself and cause trouble to herself and her family.

Just when she was thinking about how to help the old lady Mao, several of the children of the old lady Mao came to Huo's family and begged Huo Huaqing.

"Mr. Huo, my mother said that last time I took the dried flowers you gave me, not only did I eat soundly and fell asleep, but I didn't feel any pain for several days. I don't know if you still have dried flowers. Please give us a little bit. The price is not a problem!"

It was the eldest daughter of the old lady Mao who was married to a senior official in the province next door. She rushed back yesterday. Unexpectedly, her mother was fainted and unconscious after being reunited for a long time.

Madam Mao's youngest son also hurriedly echoed: "Yes, Mr. Huo, I beg you for help, this kindness will be remembered by the entire Mao family!"

Huo Huaqing frowned and said: "I still have some dried flowers, but I heard that Sister Mao is unconscious now, even if I give you dried flowers, she can't use it!"

Several children of the Mao family were silent when they heard this.

The Mao family boss suddenly knelt down and said: "Mr. Huo, please save my mother! I know you must have a way!"

He always felt that the person who gave the dried flowers to Huo Lao did not actually pass away, and the other party might have the ability to save their mother.

Although the other brothers and sisters did not know why their eldest brother would suddenly beg Huo, but as long as there is a glimmer of hope that their mother can survive, let alone kneel down, they are willing to kill them!

Their mother raised their six siblings by herself. The hardships are unknown. She finally raised them and fell ill for a few days before enjoying the blessing. How could this make them feel better?