Chapter 32

Da Qiao was startled, and subconsciously stepped back two steps: "Sister, why did you fall down again?"

"..."

Xiao Qiao is so angry!

She also wanted to know why she was so unlucky that she fell down again!

I fell three times in two months, and this time I fell more severely than the previous two!

After taking a mouthful of mud, my lips and nose were all broken skin, and three teeth fell off, and this time they were all front teeth!

Without the front teeth, everyone will use this to make fun of her, it's really annoying!

What was even more annoying was that she looked up and saw that Da Qiao not only didn't come to help her, but took two steps back!

Her heart suddenly became irritable: "Sister, are you just here to help me?"

Da Qiao blinked his big eyes and said softly: "Sister, you should stand up by yourself. I'm afraid that someone will see you, so I might think it was me who pushed you!"

Xiao Qiao became angry with a pufferfish: "..."

How could the old Qiao be so cunning?

She really hung up!

At this moment, Joe's family came over.

When Qiao Xiuzhi saw Xiao Qiao, she subconsciously thought she was bullying Da Qiao again: "Xiao Qiao, did I warn you not to bully your sister? It seems that you didn't take my words to heart!"

Little Joe lying on the ground with a blood on his face: "..."

It's almost out of breath!

People who are not favored, breathing is a mistake!

Xiao Qiao didn't expect that one day he would taste this kind of taste!

Da Qiao saw her grandpa and her grandma, and suddenly smiled, "Master, grandma, I'm going back to see you! Ma, my sister didn't bully me, she fell by herself, and I let her stand up by herself." !"

During this time, she and Sister Donghe learned embroidery with her father in the morning, cooking with her father at noon, and Wu Qin Xi with her in the afternoon. They were extremely busy.

Originally, Xue Chuan only planned to teach Da Qiao alone, but after thinking about the unfairness, he asked the other two granddaughters.

A sheep is also released, and a group of sheep is also released. They are all his granddaughters, so he can't be too partial.

Qiao Donghe has a quiet and introverted temperament, and likes embroidery and cooking, but Qiao Dongying is a boy's character, letting her learn these two things is almost like killing her.

Therefore, in the end, only Da Qiao and Qiao Donghe studied.

In order to prevent others from talking too much, Qiao Xiuzhi told them not to talk about embroidery. Even Wan Chunju didn't know that her daughter was learning embroidery.

Qiao Xiuzhi walked over, picked up Da Qiao and turned around to see if she was not injured. Then she said at ease: "Why are you running here alone?"

Da Qiao smiled sweetly at her milk: "I'm in a bad mood, so I just came out to relax."

"Puff--" Qiao Dongying couldn't help laughing. "Sister Da Qiao, how old are you, just say you are in a bad mood, you are so cute!"

Mainly she was a seven-year-old little pudding. She was so funny when she said that she was very popular.