Chapter 112

The corners of Anping's mouth twitched more severely: "..."

Qiao Dongying walked in and showed a puzzled expression when she heard this. After she knew what had happened, she laughed and burst into tears.

After laughing, she did not forget to expose her scars and said: "I said Anping, when you were young, you had to eat this stinky thing, and I didn't bother to care about you. After all, the family was too poor at that time, but now the family is getting better day by day, why do you pay for it? Why do you eat shit?"

An Ping's expression collapsed, and she almost cried: "...Second sister, who knew it was **** before today! Mom told me that it was nectar since I was a child, and it's even more filling than the honey in a honeycomb, such a body-filling thing, Where can I waste it?"

Everyone: "..."

Dare to love...Is this **** by his mother?

Finally, he couldn't help but sympathize with him, and took half of the bee **** left in his hand to study.

After some research, Xiao Dongyun looked at him with mentally retarded eyes and said: "Brother, even if mom tells you that it is nectar, can't you smell that there is no flower scent on it? Even if you have an accident with your nose, it's in the book. Say bee **** is a salty smell. Is there something wrong with your sense of taste?"

Anping: "………………"

Now, he doesn't know how to explain that he really doesn't like eating shit!

When it was time for dinner in the evening, Xiao Dongyun also said the matter at the dinner table.

After listening, everyone's expressions were a little hard to say, because it was obvious that Anping was not the only one who had eaten bee **** at the dinner table.

Qiao Zhenjun and Lin Hui both blushed, staring at the desktop with their eyes down slightly without speaking.

Qiao Zhenguo didn't care, and smirked, "Hahaha, it turned out to be shit. I had known that when I was young, I wouldn't grab a bunch of **** from my second brother!"

Qiao Zhenjun: "..."

Da Qiao almost laughed when he saw her father's face flushed.

Wanchunju looked shocked and said, "That color is so golden, how can it be shit?"

Qiao Dongying said: "Mom, sometimes human feces are golden."

Everyone: "..."

Wan Chunju looked at her son with apologetic expression: "Anping, I'm sorry, Mom thought it was a tonic, and even hid it secretly for you to eat it alone."

Anping: "............" Please stop talking about qaq.

Xiao Dongyun said astonishingly: "It turns out that it is true that parents raised their children with **** and poop. Brother, you are the ones who fed the poop."

"Puff--"

Everyone couldn't help laughing anymore.

Da Qiao also pursed his lips and laughed, and stretched out his hand to rub Xiao Dongyun's head, thinking that his sister's mouth was really amazing.

——

Qiao Zhenmin brought his daughter Qiao Dongwan to Chu's house.

Seeing Chu Shengmei who was taken back to her natal home to recuperate, both of them were a little shocked.

When they met Chu Shengmei two years ago, she was completely different from what she is now.

At that time, her face was ruddy, her figure was plump, her eyes looked bright, she looked like a little woman who lived a very comfortable life.