Chapter 122

Chu Shengmei proposed to her in-laws to remarry news, and as expected, she was strongly opposed.

Mother Du's finger almost poked her face: "I knew it, I knew you couldn't keep it, how long did Zhuo Cheng go, and you will marry again before the bones are cold. Are you worthy of the fact that Zhuo Cheng was so good to you during his lifetime?"

Chu Shengmei pushed her hand away, and said coldly, "Why should I feel sorry for him? Did I cuckold him when he was alive, or did I do something to apologize to your Du family? No matter who is here today It's all the same, I have a clear conscience!"

Mother Du stared at her with a pair of triangular eyes: "I have a clear conscience? You are ready to marry after Zhuo Chengcai has been away for less than a year and a half. Who knows if this adulterer existed before? Maybe Zhuo Chengcheng discovered you. He didn't act properly, so he was discouraged and committed suicide. Otherwise, he was alone, why would he suddenly be unable to think about it?"

Chu Shengmei's eyes were split with anger: "If Zhuo Cheng knew that his mother couldn't wait to pour dirty water on him, he probably wouldn't be able to cover his coffin board! What kind of suicide Zhuo became, I would like to know more than anyone else. He died a hundred, but he put all the pressure and public opinion on me alone. If he can survive, I would like to ask him why he did this? Did he think about me and Xiaomi Bao when he committed suicide? ?"

Speaking of excitement, she was trembling with anger, and her tears could not be controlled.

She remembered that Du Zhuocheng had just left for a few months, and she was stuck in the abyss of self-blame and confusion every day.

She couldn't figure out why he committed suicide. She took out every fragment of the two people getting along, recalled the analysis over and over again, thinking that her mind was about to explode, she still didn't think of a reason.

Later, as others said, she suspected that she was not doing well enough to make him not even want to live. In those days, she fell into an abyss, and lived every day. die!

Had it not been for Qiao Zhenmin to give her a hand, I guess she would have followed it!

"Since you haven't done anything that I'm sorry to Zhuocheng, then you can prove it to us, and prove it to the world!"

It's a pity that Mother Du can't listen. She now feels that Chu Shengmei is going to betray her son and abandon the two old men. She does not allow it!

Chu Shengmei was trembling with anger. The only thing she was grateful for now was that she sent her daughter Xiaomi Bao to her family's home early in the morning.

She turned to look at Father Du, hoping that he could stand up and say a few words of justice.

But as soon as Father Du touched her gaze, he immediately turned his head to the other side.

Although he didn't say a word, his attitude was obvious. He didn't approve of her remarrying!

Chu Shengmei wiped away her tears and said coldly, "I'm here to inform you today, not to get your consent!"

With that said, she went into the house to pack her things and was ready to leave.

This home, from the day Du Zhuocheng died, was no longer her home!

Mother Du sat on the ground, and the ghost cried and howled: "I'm not alive! My son was forced to death, and now the bones are not cold, his wife can't wait to marry, my poor Zhuocheng, come and tell mom, were you back then? Are you forced to make such a choice?"

"shut up!"

Although Chu Shengmei repeatedly warned herself not to pay attention to her, she was still very angry when she heard her beating her like this.