Chapter 7

In the end, Wanchunju didn't hold it back, and told her man about the eggs: "You said what's the matter with your mother. The second child is separated. Mom also gave him all the eggs. So what shall we eat?"

Qiao Zhenguo glanced at her strangely: "The eggs are damn, and you can give them to whomever you want. You have hands and feet, and you want to dig old people's things. Are you afraid that lard is blinded?"

Wan Chunju gritted her teeth with anger: "When did I say that I would dig my mother's things? I just think that other people treat grandsons as treasures, but Mom is not good to Anping at all. As the only grandson of Qiao's family, Anping even has an egg. Can't be divided, is that fair?"

"It's really unreasonable." Qiao Zhenguo nodded in agreement.

Wan Chunju was proud, but he heard him say again: "I blame you for this. Mom said that my father is stupid, and my mother is stupid. You are so stupid that our son is also stupid. Mom doesn't like stupid people the most. Anping is as stupid as you, how could mom like him?"

Wanchunju: "..."

She almost died on the spot!

His mother's partiality has nothing to do with her being stupid, no, who said she was stupid!

Qiao Zhenguo ignored his wife's black face and sighed and left.

Wanchunju was so angry that she got to work and beat her, thinking that it wouldn't work if she kept on like this.

Since Fang Xiaojuan returned to her natal family, her three men and in-laws took turns to take care of Qiao Zhenjun. They paid and contributed. Now even the food has to be robbed. It's a loss!

Fang Xiaojuan is Qiao Zhenjun's wife. Why does she eat and drink at her natal home, but they have to suffer and take care of Qiao Zhenjun?

No, it can't go on like this, she has to think of a way to get Fang Xiaojuan back!

——

Xiao Qiao stepped on the feces of a foot. I wanted Da Qiao to wipe it clean for her, but I didn't want Da Qiao to be called away by her milk. She was so angry that she wanted to vomit blood!

The shoes were stained with feces, and the smell was so disgusting that she wanted to throw them away!

But these shoes were newly made, and she only took a pair of shoes to grandma's house. If they were thrown away, she would have no shoes to wear.

Finally, she used the egg that Da Qiao gave to a little girl and changed her shoes, and asked the other person to help her clean the shoes before taking them back to her.

Xiao Qiao walked towards Fang's house step by step, wearing shoes that had been broken through several holes and did not fit. As she passed by the home of production team leader Wang Shuisheng, she couldn't help but glance again.

Speaking of it, there are only two families living in brick houses in the village, one is the Qiao family, and the other is the Wang family.

The five sons of the Wang family are all tall and tall, and the eldest son Wang Shuisheng is the captain of the production team. Who in this village does not respect the Wang family?

If anyone dares to oppose the Wang family, then the production brigade will be divided into jobs, and the dirty and tiring work will belong to whose family.

The third member of the Wang family is even more remarkable. He joined the army early, and I heard that he is now a battalion commander in the army, and he is in charge of hundreds of people. The money he sends back every month is 40 yuan!