Chapter 59

Qiao Zhenmin went to ask for two letters of introduction from Wang Shuisheng, the production team leader, and went to town with his mother.

Chen Qiaoqiao originally wanted to follow her, but she didn't allow her, but she had already spent too much money to go out this time. One more person would cost an extra money. Thirdly, Xiaowaner didn't get close to her at all, so She doesn't care whether she goes or not.

As Chen Qiaoqiao watched her husband's back, the anxiety and panic in her heart did not diminish at all.

There has been no news from Xiaowan'er before, and she is worried about being afraid, afraid that Qiao Zhenmin will divorce her.

But now that Xiaowan'er has news, she is still scared.

She always felt that their husband and wife had gone on a forked road, and the two of them went further and further.

Wan Chunju came over quietly, and said in her ear: "Coincidentally, I don't think your face is good, or you will let me work in the pigsty. How many days will you rest at home?"

Chen Qiaoqiao was taken aback and cursed inwardly that he was ill. He turned around and looked at her and said, "Sister-in-law, why do you want to work in the pigsty so much?"

Wan Chunju was afraid of being seen by her, pretending not to care, "What and why, am I not kind? What are you doing so looking at me?"

Kind?

Thanks to her speaking!

The more she is like this, the more Chen Qiaoqiao thinks she has a problem: "Sister-in-law, in the pigpen...is there something you really want?"

Wanchunju became nervous immediately, and her voice suddenly became louder: "What nonsense are you talking about? What can there be in the pigsty? You have so many thoughts, I don't bother to talk nonsense to you!"

After speaking, she quickly turned around and ran, as if a ghost was chasing her behind her.

Chen Qiaoqiao looked suspiciously at the big **** who had fled from wasteland.

Xiao Qiao originally wanted to sneak out from behind the big tree after someone left, but he was discovered!

"Oh, isn't this Xiao Qiao? Why are you hiding here?"

"It turned out to be Xiao Qiao, yes, why are you sneaking like a thief? Qiao's family is also yours, why don't you go in?"

"When Qiao's second child and Fang Xiaojuan did not divorce, Xiao Qiao was a well-known child prodigy at that time. At that time, Da Qiao was still a stammer, but now the two sisters have turned around. The longer Xiao Qiao is, the less beautiful he looks. On the contrary, Da Qiao Become the goddaughter of the deputy director, tusk tusk, this person is not the last, no one knows what will happen!"

"It's not that I used to think that Xiao Qiao was smart and well-behaved. It would be great if I could have a daughter like her, but now it seems that no matter how smart it is, it is not as blessed as others!"

"Yes, yes, I think so too. Don't say that I am afterthoughts. In fact, I used to think that Da Qiao looked more blessed, and Xiao Qiao's chin was too sharp. If it were in ancient times, the big family would definitely not choose this. kind!"

Xiao Qiao's face was completely black: "............"

A bunch of idiots!

Just to say, can you wait until she is gone?

Qiao Zhenjun was going back to Qiao's small courtyard. He heard someone mention Xiao Qiao's name. When he looked back, he saw the little daughter standing under the big tree.