Chapter 123

She... shouldn't be wrong, right?

The young gilt and the young boar, the young hen and the young rooster can give birth to cubs when they are together...

In other words, Huo Chi's brother just wanted to give birth to cubs with her!

Brother Huo Chi is so, so bad!

Da Qiao's face was as red as cooked shrimp, even his neck and ears were red!

Qiao Dongwan's voice suddenly came from outside: "Sister, the eldest brother-in-law is here, what are you doing inside?"

"I, I didn't do anything."

Only then did Da Qiao hurriedly put the letter away, and when Qiao Dongwan came in, her cheeks were still red, and her eyes were generally not daring to look at her as a thief.

She looked so suspicious, Qiao Dongwan didn't think much about it, and now she couldn't help but become suspicious: "Sister, do you have a fever?"

Da Qiao fanned himself with his hands: "No, I blushed because the weather is too hot, yes, it's just too hot!"

Qiao Dongwan looked at her suspiciously.

At this moment, Dai Xiaoxue walked in and said with a carefree look: "Sister Qiao, I just saw my cousin secretly stuffing a letter to you. Is that letter for you? You two meet every day. , Why write? Is there anything I can’t say in person?"

The heat on Da Qiao's face just subsided a little, because of this, it burned again.

What Huo Chi's brother wanted to say to her really couldn't be said in person, let alone let others know.

She hesitated for a long time but couldn't say a word.

Dai Xiaoxue wanted to continue to ask, but was fooled by Qiao Dongwan: "Okay, we are still waiting for us outside, let's go!"

When Dai Xiaoxue was interrupted in this way, her attention was immediately distracted, and she hurriedly rushed out with two people.

Da Qiao breathed a sigh of relief.

——

Today's Luo family is very lively.

First, there are many relatives in the Luo family. Second, the Luo family also intends to give the Qiao family face, saying that although the wedding time is a bit tight, they did not fool or despise Qiao Donghe.

The Qiao family did feel this sincerity, so everyone was in harmony.

Only Luo Mu felt a little uncomfortable.

Now that family planning is implemented, even if Qiao Donghe has one child, they can only have one child, not to mention that there is no guarantee that they will have a son!

These days, she is simply broken heart about the Luo family's descendants.

Just a few days ago, she got a folk remedy from a distant relative in the country. The relative said that as long as the woman eats that thing, she is guaranteed to be a man in one fell swoop!

At this moment, she was holding the folk remedy to make Chinese medicine, and came to the new house of Luo Junliang and Qiao Donghe, pushing the Chinese medicine in her hand and saying, "Drink it."

Qiao Donghe looked at the stench in front of his eyes and couldn't see what kind of Chinese medicine was made with black ink, and he resisted with all his heart: "Mom, what is this? Why does it smell so strange?"

"What's weird, it's not weird, this is a good thing, if you let you drink it, you can drink it and ask so much what to do?"

Mother Luo forced the bowl into her hand, staring at her.