Chapter 166

Not only Wan Chunju was stunned, but also Dai Xiaoxue was stunned.

Is she still a big girl?

Wan Chunju turned her head and grabbed her hand excitedly: "Xiaoxue, what's the matter with you? Why are you still married for so long, and you are still a big girl?"

Dai Xiaoxue blinked her big eyes and said ignorantly: "I don't know either!"

Wan Chunju was so anxious that her throat was about to catch fire: "Why don't you know? You... didn't you sleep on a bed at night?"

Dai Xiaoxue's face flushed with a "swish": "Sleep."

"Why are you still a big girl when you fall asleep?" Wan Chunju asked again with her staring eyes.

Dai Xiaoxue still said: "I don't know either!"

Wan Chunju was so angry that he almost vomited blood, and he paused, "Then when you sleep, did you...that?"

Dai Xiaoxue's long and dense eyelashes blinked a few times: "Which one?"

Wan Chunju almost didn't catch her breath in a single breath: "That's it...Did you take off your clothes?"

Dai Xiaoxue's blush was like cooked shrimp, she lowered her head, and whispered: "Take it off..."

These three words, like a thunder, exploded once again on Wanchunju's head!

She was still holding hope just now, thinking that the two of them didn't understand that, so Dai Xiaoxue would only be the eldest daughter of Huanghua until now, but now hearing her answer, the last glimmer of hope was shattered.

Now that they have taken off their clothes, they know that they are going to get together no matter how stupid they are, and Dai Xiaoxue was still a virgin girl for two months. There is only one reason, that is, Anping can't work!

OMG! ! !

They only have an Anping boy in their big house. If he can't do it, isn't the big house going to endure?

Wanchunju almost fell to the ground with her **** wide open, and she couldn't say a word for a long time.

Seeing her like that, the doctor pushed his glasses and said nothing.

She didn't want to tell her that this situation may not necessarily mean that men are not good, it may be that their young ones didn't find the right place, or didn't use the right method.

But because she really didn't like the attitude of being a mother-in-law, she was taken to the hospital for an examination less than two months after her marriage, not two years. Is it necessary to be so anxious?

Like her, she is still a patriarchal person, so if the other party does not take the initiative to ask her, she will not tell her!

Wan Chunju came out of the hospital in despair, and returned home in despair. She stepped on the **** that Qiao Yourou had just pulled and didn't notice it.

Upon seeing this, Qiao Zhenguo laughed loudly: "Daughter-in-law, you stepped on shit!"

If it were normal, Wan Chunju would definitely yell at him, but at this moment, she squatted her mouth, looked at him with the sky falling, and then cried out with a "wow".

Qiao Zhenguo was shocked: "Daughter-in-law, what's wrong with you? Are you suffering from a terminal illness?"

The daughter-in-law and the daughter-in-law had just returned from the hospital, and she looked like the sky was falling, he had to think about it.

Wan Chunju said, "Zinguo, our big room is going to be the last!"

As a forty-something old child, Qiao Zhenguo asked a question mark: "Daughter-in-law, why can't I understand what you are talking about?"