Chapter 51

The banquet of Qiao's family has already begun.

The Qiao family sold Centennial Ganoderma for a lot of money last time, so the dishes prepared this time are very good. There are two meat dishes in each table. I haven't seen this in Shili Baxiang for a long time!

The villagers didn't have time to praise, and they immersed themselves in hard work. At this moment, they can't talk too much. If you say more, you will eat a piece of meat less. If you want to cry, there is no place to cry!

The villagers ate their mouths full of oil, and the smell of meat wafted outside the Qiao's old courtyard. People who could not be invited to the banquet passed by, all swallowed suddenly.

It's so fragrant, I have been in the countryside for more than a month, let alone eating meat, I haven't even seen meat residue!

"Answer, didn't you say you wanted to see the boss of the Qiao family? Why hasn't there been any news recently?"

Ye Zhenzhen swallowed her saliva and stretched her neck to look inside the Qiao's old home.

Answer Zhizheng swallowed, and when he heard this, his face suddenly sank.

Can you blame her for this?

Qiao Zhen's foreign watch looks simple and honest, who knows that it is a poisonous tongue when he opens his mouth!

On the first day on the way to the production team, she lost all her face. After that, she felt that the eyes of male educated youths looked at her very strange, and it was only recently that she got better.

She originally wanted to change individuals, but the villagers in the production team didn't like to contact educated youth very much. Those who were willing to contact were second-rate or poor people who wanted to take advantage of her!

For example, there is a leftover called a dog in the village. Every day he picks some wild flowers and puts them at their educated youth spots, in an attempt to use this to impress one of the female educated youths, and finally married a wife to go back!

Really daydreaming, so beautiful to think!

As for the other men in the village, they are either too ugly, too old, too poor, or have little power in their hands. It seems that they are all inferior to Qiao Zhenguo!

Qiao Zhenguo is the first Waterloo in her life, and she has always been stubborn about it, so after reconsidering, she decided to attack the other side.

But!

This person didn't know what was going on. Every day after work, she ran faster than a rabbit. She wanted to take the opportunity to talk to him but she didn't have a chance!

I'm so mad at her!

Ye Zhenzhen saw that she did not speak, and did not continue to ask.

She looked at her rough hands and sighed, "You said that besides Qiao's family in this production team, is there any other family with sons who have a lot of realities?"

Answered: "The Wang family is the home of the production team leader."

Ye Zhenzhen's eyes lit up: "Yeah, how did I forget this!"

Answered: "If you want to choose a target, I suggest you choose the fifth member of the Wang family. Apart from him, the other three men in the Wang family are all elm heads!"

Don't ask why she knows, ask is that she has tempted and avoided her like a snake!

Ye Zhenzhen's eyes flashed, and she didn't know what she was thinking.