Chapter 87

Tian Jianming hoped that the officers who came in would not notice him, but the dream did not come true.

The officer quickly noticed his presence and asked in a loud voice, "Who are you Qiu Xinyong? What is your name?"

Tian Jianming's legs trembled: "I... my name is Tian Jianming, not from the Qiu family."

Qiu Xinyong heard his nephew's special addition from behind, and looked up at him.

The officer laughed, "So you are Tian Jianming. It just so happens. It saves us another trip. Come and catch him for me!"

Two soldiers stepped forward and twisted Tian Jianming's arms.

Tian Jianming was like a thin chicken cub. He didn't even dare to resist. He shouted weakly, "Are you arresting the wrong person? I'm not from the Qiu family. My surname is Tian!"

The officer said: "You are the one who caught you! Someone reported that you were messing around with men and women, causing the other person to jump into the river and commit suicide. If you hadn't been for your uncle to protect you, you would have been caught and paraded!"

Tian Jianming's face suddenly turned pale: "I...I didn't. She was with me voluntarily, and I didn't force her from beginning to end!"

The officer looked at him like a fool, thinking that talking to him was a waste of his own saliva.

Tian Jianming became more panicked when he saw this, his heart sank, but he couldn't sink to the end.

Soldiers of the armed forces took the Qiu family upside down.

I don't know if I don't copy it, I was shocked!

There is a basement in Qiu's home, which contains a lot of antique jewelry and gold. There are countless other good things. In Qiu Xinyong's mother's room, more than 10,000 cash was also found!

Nowadays, the monthly salary of workers in the town is 30 yuan, and that of cadres is 40 to 50 yuan. Even if you don't drink or eat to save all the money, you have to save for more than 20 years!

But how could it not be shocking that the Qiu family copied out so much money casually?

The daughters of the Qiu family and Tian Mu were scared with scared faces, shuddering and crying. They could already imagine how miserable they would be in the days to come.

In the end, the Qiu family and the Tian family were all arrested and returned.

The armed forces came with guns to arrest people. Many people saw this scene. Therefore, the Qiu family's home was ransacked quickly spread throughout the town.

Those who had been persecuted by the Qiu family and the Tian family before, burst into tears with excitement, immediately joined forces and ran to the government to report and accuse the Qiu Tian family of their evil deeds.

The wall fell down and everyone pushed.

The people who had made friends with the Qiu and Tian families in the past have disappeared. They have their tails in their lives, afraid of being implicated, but most of these people are not clean, so they are ransacked by the squatters and ransacked by the ransacked.

The turmoil lasted for half a month before it calmed down. The cadres in the town were washed out and replaced many worms.

Qiu Xinyong was directly sentenced to death for his many crimes. Tian Jianming was sentenced to fifteen years. The family members of the Qiu and Tian families participated more or less. The severe cases were sentenced according to the specific circumstances, and the less severe cases were thrown to the farm for reform.