Chapter 70: (1)

Wang Shuisheng and his wife were stunned when they heard the knock on the door.

It's so late, who will come here at this time?

Two people in the Wang family died in a row, and Wang Xinsheng did not die naturally. The people in the production team felt unlucky and would not easily be able to come by the Wang family. So this person came so late, it must have happened!

Wang Shuisheng got up from the bed and said, "I'll go out and have a look."

Liu Cuihua thought of Wang Xinsheng's death, she trembled for no reason, and then got up and said, "I'll go with you."

It was pitch black outside, and unknown night insects screamed in the cracks of the stone.

A gust of night wind blew by, and I don't know where I heard a cat cry, scared Liu Cuihua's legs weakened on the spot.

Isn't it the mother-in-law back?

Or the uncle who died after diving can't reincarnate and come back scary?

The more Liu Cuihua thought about it, the more frightened she became. She hugged her man's hand tightly with her hands, almost being dragged away.

Wang Shuisheng was speechless for a while, opened the latch and saw that his eyes went wide, and he couldn't speak for a long time!

The man in the night looked tired. After seeing Wang Shuisheng, the corner of his mouth twitched and said, "Big brother and sister-in-law, didn't you bother you to rest, right?"

Liu Cuihua took a look at the dim night, and then screamed: "The third child?! Why are you?"

Wang Shuisheng also came back to his senses, with a look of excitement on his face: "Third brother, why don't you tell your eldest brother if you are coming back, I'll go and pick you up!"

Wang Lao San, that is, Wang Yansheng smiled and said, "I am already in my 20s. Where can I be picked up by my eldest brother?"

Wang Yansheng is very busy in the army and has not returned home for more than two years.

This time when he came back from a mission, he realized that something serious had happened at home. He immediately asked for leave from the teacher, and hurried back!

Liu Cuihua saw that everyone was standing outside all the time and it was not the same thing. She pushed her man and said, "What's the matter standing at the door, why don't you let the third brother in quickly?"

Wang Shuisheng nodded again and again: "Brother, come in quickly, kid fucking, the third child must be hungry when he comes back so late, so go make a bowl of noodles!"

Wang Yansheng was anxious to go home and didn't even eat dinner. He was indeed hungry at the moment: "Then I will trouble my sister-in-law, but I don't need to make noodles at this late hour. You can eat anything!"

Liu Cuihua smiled and said, "It's okay, no trouble!"

If she was asked to make noodles for the dead Wang Xinsheng, she would definitely not be happy in her heart, but the third child was different!

Why the Wang family can become the most substantial family in the entire production team? Why can they build seven large brick houses in one go? Thanks to the third child!

Had it not been for him to go to the army to work hard early, sending so much money back every month, the Wang family would not be able to live up to it, and her man would probably not be the production team leader!

So she made this bowl of noodles willingly!

"You drink some water first, and I'll get you some hot water and come and wash your face."