Chapter 77

When the others in the Wang family heard this, they couldn't help taking a breath.

Wang Xinsheng gave birth to a son with his ex-wife five years ago. The ex-wife died of bleeding. The son was taken back by the ex-wife's natal family to raise him. They said that their daughter would disappear after less than a year of marriage. If they were not allowed to take their grandson back, they would Report Wang Xinsheng to the commune.

The ex-wife's family had a son before, but unfortunately, seven or eight years ago, he died of illness. After Liu's family died suddenly, they took the child back and changed the child's surname as a grandson to raise him. Now he has raised him for five years. What if this If you **** someone back in a while, the other party will definitely have to fight the Wang family desperately!

Besides, Wang Yansheng himself is not incapable of having children. It is a bit too much to let him take care of his fifth son.

Everyone thought that Wang Yansheng would definitely refuse, but they heard his voice calmly and said: "Okay, no problem!"

Hearing this, everyone was stunned again.

Is Wang Lao San okay?

It's so easy to agree, it's not like the youngest character at all!

Elder Wang was also stunned. He forgot to smoke the dry cigarette and looked at the third son and said, "You, do you really agree?"

Wang Yansheng was so calm that it was frustrating: "Don't you just want me to agree? If I don't agree, Dad, you should go to the army to sue me for unfilial piety, right?"

Old man Wang's face flashed with guilty conscience and uncomfortableness: "The third child, Dad knows that you feel uncomfortable, but your fifth brother has so little blood left. I can't just watch him fall outside!"

Although Yao'er is not up for good, but he has been in pain for decades. Nowadays, white-haired people send black-haired people. He has been dreaming about Yaoer's appearance after his death. Yaoer also told him that he was worried about his son. The long-cherished wish is to let the son recognize the ancestor and return to the clan.

In the past few years, he and his wife have been thinking about the child Cong'er. Since his wife and Yaoer left, he feels that he is running out of time, so he wants to return the child before he is dying, and remember that Under the third name.

The third child has the ability, only if he is remembered in his name, Cong'er will not be bullied, and will not be afraid of failing in the future.

He also knows that this is a bit unfair to the third child, but isn't it impossible for him? Besides, the third child is willing to raise other people's sons. Isn't it better to raise his own nephew?

He originally thought that the third child would definitely be unhappy, and he would threaten him with a hunger strike when the time comes. The third lover, as long as he persisted, he would definitely compromise in the end.

It's just that he didn't even think that he would say yes without even rejecting it, which made him feel a little uneasy.

Wang Yansheng's mouth twitched: "Dad, don't worry, I will raise Cong'er's child, and I will pave the way for him in the future to make him stand out."

Hearing this, the eyes of the two daughters-in-law of Wang Lao Er and Wang Lao Si were bright. The third child is so easy to talk, then it shouldn't be a problem for him to help with other nephews?

But when Grandpa Wang heard this, his heart became more disturbed, and soon he knew why he was disturbed.

Just listen to Wang Yansheng continuing: "After he gets ahead, I will be able to retreat and enjoy the blessing. I will let him hand over his monthly salary to me, and let him buy a house and a car for my son to make money to marry a wife, and wait for me to grow old. If he can't move anymore, he still has to serve me, eat and drink, and **** me out. If he doesn't want to, I'll be like my dad and go to his unit to report his unfilial piety, saying that he's a terrible heart!"