Chapter 42

After Qiao Zhenmin expressed his opinions, Qiao Xiuzhi glanced at everyone again: "Who else wants to talk?"

Qiao Zhenjun looked at his mother and never looked at himself, so he had to speak: "Mom, I know you love Da Qiao, but this can't be..."

But before he finished speaking, Qiao Xiuzhi coldly interrupted him: "I know what you want to say? You want to say that Da Qiao's child is still young and doesn't need to buy a house for her, right?"

Under his mother's aggressive gaze, Qiao Zhenjun suddenly felt that his head was so precious that he couldn't keep it on for a long time.

When his mother announced this decision just now, he saw everyone's expressions in his eyes.

His parents love Da Qiao and he is very happy, but if this matter is not handled properly, it will inevitably cause family conflicts, and Da Qiao's child may be rejected by the family!

He really didn't want to see this scene happen.

Qiao Xiuzhi said: "I just said that the century-old Ganoderma lucidum was found by Da Qiao. You just followed Zhan Guang'er. She deserves this house. Even if you are her father, you have no right to refuse for her. Now, you don't have the ability to buy it for her, and you are ashamed to put out the benefits of what you have. You are really her father!"

Qiao Zhenjun: qaq

You are also a real mother!

Qiao Zhenjun blushed like a cooked shrimp, and at the same time he felt very guilty.

Yes, he himself has no ability to give his daughter a good life, and now he still refuses to let her live well, is he really a real dad?

Qiao Zhenjun fell into deep doubts about himself.

"Next!" Qiao Xiuzhi looked at the crowd domineeringly.

The meat on Marijuana's face shivered.

If it weren't for sitting in a chair, she must have dropped her legs on the ground now.

She was terribly scared, she frantically winked at her man, but she couldn't understand it!

I'm so angry at her!

Now I can only spare it!

Otherwise, there will be no such shop after passing this village. If you don't talk about it now, you won't have a chance to talk about it again in the future!

"Mom..." Mom's voice trembled so that everyone could hear it.

"Mom, I don't want to oppose you buying a house for Da Qiao's child. It's just that Da Qiao was not the only person who went there, but also Donghe and Dongying.

Her gaze suddenly fell on Qiao Hongxia: "By the way, Xiao Yiming from Hongxia's family also went. I heard that it was he who entered the forest to chase a butterfly. His light?"

Wan Chunju knew that it was impossible to prevent her mother-in-law from buying a house for Da Qiao, so she wanted to muddy the water now.

Want to reward, right? Then everyone rewards together, you can't favor one another!

Qiao Hongxia glanced at her and said coolly: "Mom, Xiao Yiming doesn't understand anything and doesn't need to give him anything! Besides, he chased the butterfly to give it to his sister Niannian, so I very much agree with Mom, everyone is stunned by Da Qiao's light!"

Wanchunju thinks this carefully, as long as anyone who is not stupid can see it.

She wouldn't "go in with her" too!