Chapter 97

It's the beginning of the fall again.

The sorghum in the field swayed heavy ears in the wind, like a red wave. The medlar on the other side was also mature. The plump medlars were dotted among the green leaves like rubies.

Today's Qili production team is extremely lively, because the third child of the Wang family wants to marry the third girl from the Qiao family.

Three to three is nine, everyone laughed and said that the two of them will be able to last for a long time!

This year, the Qili production pair has undergone great changes.

First of all, half of the land in the production team has been replanted with goji berries. Goji berries are a kind of food for medicine and food, which is more valuable than grain. Now villagers are worth six cents per centimeter. After a month, diligent people can get 20 yuan. .

Although 20 yuan is not as good as the salary, it used to be exhausted, and at most seven or eight yuan a month, the other production teams were very envious when they learned about it.

But because wolfberry is not food after all, it is not suitable for large-scale cultivation, so it is useless for other production teams to be greedy.

The production team is rich, and many brick houses have been built in the village. By the way, the production team already has its own elementary school. Children from the nearby production team come here to go to school for convenience.

And all of this is due to the original third of the Wang family's proposal to let them change to Chinese herbal medicine. Otherwise, where can they have their current lives?

Thinking of not trusting Wang Lao San at the beginning, everyone was still a little guilty, so this time he was getting married, and almost the entire production team took the initiative to help.

As for the Qiao family, it is getting more and more prosperous. I heard that they also bought a house in the town. I really envy people!

While talking and laughing, a child yelled: "Come on, here comes the bridegroom officer!"

Everyone rushed out to take a look. Oh, I saw an off-road vehicle coming towards Qiao's house!

My god, it's enviable that Qiao Zhenjun borrowed a bicycle from someone when he married Lin Hui. I didn't expect that Wang Laosan would actually use a car when he married Lin Hui!

There are also people who are so envious that they feel that people in the same village are just a small distance away. Is it necessary to use a car?

Everyone doesn't know if it's necessary, anyway, you can save face!

The off-road vehicle stopped in front of Qiao's yard, and Wang Yansheng got out of the vehicle.

I saw him wearing a green military uniform, making him tall and tall.

All the young girls were jealous with envy. How could such a perfect man not belong to them?

Azhi stood in the crowd watching Wang Yansheng, so jealous that he pinched his fingernails into his palms.

She hates it!

This person is simply too blind. He just saw a torn shoe and didn't even look at the gods who came from her city. If he had chosen himself in the first place, she would not have been forced to marry the animal that left the dog!

The last time I saw Wang Yansheng, she vomited in front of him. It was later confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. She was pregnant in October and she gave birth to a son, but she didn't like that child at all!