Chapter 91

Fang Xiaojuan heard his words, like falling into the ice cellar: "You...what do you mean? Do you want me to help Deputy Bureau Liang clean the house?"

Meng Hongguang raised a strange smile at the corner of his mouth and said, "Xiaojuan, everyone is an adult, so why bother to pretend to be so innocent?"

Counting him, there were a total of three men before and after her. This is still known to him. Who knows if she has ever slept with other men in private?

Fang Xiaojuan's face was red and white, and she was trembling with anger: "The surname is Meng, is this why you tried every means to trick me here?"

What kind of gratitude, what kind of lingering feelings, all fart!

No wonder she has been here for so long, he never mentioned marriage, it turned out to be for this!

I thought that Meng Hongguang would definitely be angry, but he had a soft expression, put a hand on her shoulder, and hugged her. Fang Xiaojuan twisted it a few times without twisting it away, so he hugged it.

Meng Hongguang lowered his head and pecked on her mouth and said: "Xiaojuan, what I said before is sincere. I really want to marry you, and I want you to live a good life! Outsiders see me as beautiful, but Who knows that I'm struggling in the game. I have no connection and no family background. I can be squeezed down anytime and anywhere. If I want to stay, or even want to go further, I can only hold the Liang Deputy Bureau tightly. Thigh, do you understand?"

Fang Xiaojuan felt his tenderness, and the anger in her heart immediately dissipated a lot.

It's just that I still don't want to: "Then you can use other methods. We give the Deputy Bureau Liang a gift, or if he has other requirements, we will find a way to satisfy him! Hongguang, I am your woman, if I really do that. Now, will you still want me?"

A man can have three wives and four concubines, but they require a woman to stay clean and clean. If she accompanies Deputy Liang to sleep, he will definitely kick her away when she has no use value!

A touch of impatience flashed in Meng Hongguang's eyes, and his face was still affectionate: "Xiaojuan, why do you think this way? How much I love you, haven't you felt it during this time? I beg Liang from the deputy director. Ten fingers can't be counted. Besides, I'm just a bit of a family background. What do you think I can give to Deputy Bureau Liang?"

Fang Xiaojuan bit her lip for a moment of silence.

It was after she came to the Shanghai stock market that she discovered that Meng Hongguang was not as rich and powerful as she thought.

The place where the Meng family lives now is the family building. A 30-square-foot room is divided into two rooms. There are five people, including her and Xiao Qiao, and it is very crowded.

The key is that the family building does not belong to Meng Hongguang. If he does not work in the Urban Construction Bureau one day, the house will be sent back.

Meng Hongguang watched Fang Xiaojuan's loose expression, and then continued his efforts: "Xiaojuan, only you can help me. Deputy Bureau Liang promised me just now. As long as you take care of him, the position of deputy director of the office will be retired in the second half of the year. When I go up, I will be the real official!"

He is just a secretary now. To put it bluntly, he is a messenger. He may be fired anytime and anywhere. Moreover, he is a secretary with little oil and water and cannot be the master himself. He is unwilling to be a "slave" forever!

Fang Xiaojuan thought of Liang Deputy Bureau's seven or eight-month belly and the greasy pig-headed face, and she was guilty, but if she didn't agree, she was afraid that Meng Hongguang would drive her away tomorrow.